Simple Tricks

Here are a few simple tricks that for some odd reason, aren’t common sense to most new players and leads them to giving up. The reason I’m writing this is because I don’t believe I’v seen this anywhere else.

Who Am I? I use to play this game before this game had all the features it has now, and still did a wonderful job. I’m not super good or special, but, I can still roll with the best of them, even if I’m under equip.

Trick 1. Prepare for death
How? Let’s say you’re going to die and the next time you die, you will play rogue instead of warrior. You’re level 20 warrior and you have ran into many T6 gear pieces for rogue. You probably only have potions in the inventory and that’s it. Why not pick up rogue gear pieces and put them inside your vault until you die? Why not do the same for the “warrior” you are playing? Sure you’ll have to grind all over again, but, you won’t have to worry about finding gear. The only other reason you should have nothing in your inventory is because you have stats potions.

Trick 2. Press R to prevent death
So you are about to die and are at 25% health, but, it’s okay because you believe you got this. You don’t. Press R and don’t be afraid because there are many more dragons. Unless you have maxed your character and are chasing the candy land gnome, you shouldn’t stick around to die. This is just dumb because there is an enemy that literally teleport to you and suicide bombs in waves that can one hit kill a well geared warrior, especially at 25% health.

Trick 3. Abuse the teleport system
This teleport system is here for a reason. Use it to teleport closer to your quest. Use teleport if you feel like taking a risk, to increase leveling speed while practicing to dodge enemy attacks, at the “god lands”. Don’t enter the dungeons at the god lands, obviously. You will likely die, even at the easiest dungeon.

Trick 4. Max your character
At level 20, if you want to farm all the pretty items, you should probably focus on maxing your character. Don’t focus on fame as much as collecting the stats upgrades, as fame isn’t going to magically increase stats. I normally focus on defense increasing. A good priority is to increase defense, attack, vitality, speed, dex, and finally wisdom, if I play the warrior. I save hp and mp for last because there are very few places to farm those potions. You can use them all at once like a big dummy, or you can save them until you get a noticable amount that makes gameplay easier. The reason for this is if you die, you didn’t just waste the small amount of potions you had.

Trick 5. Pirate Cove
If you need help here, normally my trick I use is to uninstall the game. Thank you for reading.

Abuse? But yes, it’s a really useful feature that saves a lot of time. Just beware of godwalls and other large drags. This is a really useful guide for newer players who might not know everything about the game yet.

It’s Pirate Cave >:C

More like anything.

Uhhhh this is a troll post right.

These tips might be helpful to the newest of the new players, however

Those players are not on the forums

So you should grind with your current alive character to find items for the next class that you are planning to play? It’s a pretty obvious thing to do, but I guess newer players will find that handy to know.

I think even new players know about the nexus button.

Completely depends on the situation.

That’s not “abusing”, more of using it well.

That’s not a good idea for new players. They drink a bunch of pots and then die because they are inexperienced, while they could’ve traded those pots for better equip.

Is he talking about ice spheres or grey blobs??

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.