Sin wismod?

Basically just the title. Assassins already have some moderately high wisdom and i think itd be cool for them to have some sort of wismod effect, since the class is so lack luster. What would the wismod do? Idk. discuss.

love the idea

The assassin really isn’t that bad of a class. For soloing, not amazing, but not half bad either, and in groups, you pretty much always qualify for soulbound even if you don’t hit a single shot with your dagger. It does what it’s designed to do.

I really don’t think they need a buff at this point, and that’s coming from someone who loves the assassin.

They need some UTs that are easier to get though. Damn I hate farming Sewers and Reefs.

I honestly only use assassin when I’m having horrible lag, since that’s the only real use I see in it, damage without needing to get close? Hell yeah.

Yeah, they for sure need some more common UTs. The one thing they are really missing is an item like the Doom Bow or Plane Walker, a great UT from an easy-ish dungeon that changes the way you play significantly.

im thinking maybe a poison that slows or poisons in a radius, this would significantly increase its worth in group combat however it might be too similar to a huntress (maybe another debuff?)

What this reminds me of is all the posts saying that wizard should get a wis mod. The problem is that Assasin as it is is a perfectly good class. Therefore to keep it balanced while still adding a wis mod, you’re going to have to weaken it’s base dps making it a lot less beginner friendly.

I have an idea.

Acidic Draught

Drops from Mad Lab

Tier: UT
Mana cost: 80
Radius: 5
Impact Damage: 100
400 damage over 4.5 seconds
(total 500 damage)
Effect: Exposed for 3 second

Well with the event going you should be able to get some whites :smiley:

Something different than Exposed? Maybe paralyzed :smiley: Would be OP

maybe increase radius or shortening duration to fully damage with poison
even though increasing damage is more popular

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.