Since hatching eggs adds pet skins to the wardrobe, can skins that usually cost gold be unlocked by hatching eggs/fusing pets?

If not, is there an easy list to know which ones were sold for gold (so I know which ones not to get my hopes up about)? I mean, marid was added to the divine humanoid pet table (e.g. you can get this by luck when fusing to a humanoid divine), added to the table for “legendary pet skin”, and has been part of previous mystery boxes.

There’s also a bunch of random oddities in the pet wardrobe (mostly under ???) that I haven’t seen in a mystery box. That very well may be 'cause I am currently/still F2P and don’t have much of a reason to check the store out, except for the occasional fame box, but… yeah.

Unlocking divine pet skin and using on a legendary pet?

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/pet-families
stuff you can normally get

Not stuff you can’t get but anything that isn’t on this list can’t be gotten through fusing only

ty for providing me with that, but you have seen the sheer amount of… well, not even divine, but rare pet skins? lots of these (mini-versions of event gods, spooky boi, etc.) I’m sure are exclusive to either a. the mystery boxes or b. mystery pet skins (gotta have dat RNG amirite), but there’s a lot of other pet skins (not even divine, or fuck, even rare - there’s a number of additional common pet skins as well) like white bulldog, white duck, newborn chick, cheetah, little tiger… it might be that a number of these are inaccessible, (hey, mini gland petskins - waiting to see whether yinyarn gets credit for that or not), but it just feels like there are too many pet skins to be restricted to mystery pet skins and mystery boxes.

They didn’t provide a list though, so idk which can be unlocked through hatches/ fusions.

Necro, but do we still have no idea which skins are hatchable only?

epic bump

The following list includes all pet skins that CANNOT be obtained through hatching or fusing, all other pet skins are fair game:

Tomb Snake
Sea Slurp
Spirit
Sprite Star
Demon Frog
Werewolf Cub
Jaco
Bes’ Artifact
Geb’s Artifact
Nut’s Artifact
Mini Sphinx
Mini Crystal Steed
Mini Limon
Killer Bee Queen
Mini Gigacorn
Mini Creampuff
Mini Desire Troll
Mini Rototo
Mini Leviathan
Mini Void Entity
Mini Ghost Ship
Fountain Child
Living Tree
Chinchilla
Golden Chess Piece
World Turtles
Skelly Penguin
Reticulated Longuin
Transcendent Penguin
Aeronautical Penguin
Sprout Slime
Mini Medusa
Mini Djinn
Mini Ghost God
Mini Flying Brain
Mini Beholder
Mini Sprite God
Mini Ent God
Mini Slime God
Mini White Demon
Mini Lord
Mini Tornado
Wooden Burrito
Mini Nikao
Lil’ Davy
Good Mask Spirit
Evil Mask Spirit
Little Fox
Mini Beer God
Titanium Rex
Red Panda
Gargantua
Maneki-neko

(these include some unreleased ones)

(also stolen from @DamianJob)

Spirit Pet Skin

Sorting Niegil’s unobtainable list by family:
(remember it includes some unreleased ones)

Aquatic:

Demon Frog
Mini Leviathan
Sea Slurp

Automaton:

Titanium Rex

Avian:

Canine:

Little Fox

Exotic:

Chinchilla
Evil Mask Spirit
Good Mask Spirit
Red Panda

Farm:

Feline:

Maneki-neko

Humanoid:

Fountain Child
Mini Beer God
Mini Djinn

Insect:

Killer Bee Queen

Penguin:

Aeronautical Penguin
Reticulated Longuin
Skelly Penguin
Transcendent Penguin

Reptile:

Gargantua
Mini Medusa
Tomb Snake
World Turtles

Spooky:

Jaco
Mini Beholder
Mini Flying Brain
Mini Ghost God
Mini Void Entity
Mini White Demon
Spirit
Werewolf Cub

Woodland:

Living Tree
Mini Ent God

???:

Bes’ Artifact
Geb’s Artifact
Golden Chess Piece
Lil’ Davy
Mini Creampuff
Mini Crystal Steed
Mini Desire Troll
Mini Ghost Ship
Mini Gigacorn
Mini Limon
Mini Lord
Mini Nikao
Mini Rototo
Mini Slime God
Mini Sphinx
Mini Sprite God
Mini Tornado
Nut’s Artifact
Sprite Star
Sprout Slime
Wooden Burrito

Hopefully this can be added as a drop from Void soon (it isnt already, right?)

Correct, it does not drop, see: Character Skins and Pet Skins that drop in-game which I try to keep updated with the new drops as soon as they’re added.

This… This is amazing. Now that I know which skins I can shoot for, collecting eggs are much more exciting. Thanks, Niegil and Nevov!

Now I just need a list of all possible pet skins substract that with the list of unobtainable and in game drop, and we have the proper list! In fact, might as well make an Gsheets so I can sort…

laughs in 2013

If so, then she needs to be removed from the wiki - last time I checked, she was on the list @Leohe referred to.

I’ve updated the ‘Pet Skins’ page on the wiki to reflect Niegil’s list. There are a few inconsistencies on the page however. ‘Tomb Snake’, ‘Sea Slurp’ and ‘Demon Frog’ aren’t mentioned and ‘Mini Leviation’ is instead called ‘Baby Leviathan’.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.