Since when must the Rock Construct be killed first?

This. People only kill Rock because they think Paper and Scissors don’t matter (even though they drop att pots just as much as Rocky does). This leaves the other two free to freak out and find another Rock Construct to protect, which is how we get those huge clouds of constructs that are nigh-impossible to break up.

If you begin with the Wood Construct (the brown one), then the other two will remain perfectly calm and things go much easier.

Huh, according to the wiki none of them give any exp. Weird.

the rock construct is easier to aim at

The rock construct does, and he is giving a lot of exp, tell your friend (or do it yourself if you can) to kill it when you’re level 18~19 and you’ll see.

I know it gives fame, that’s why I thought it was weird. Someone who knows how to should update the wiki page.

"XpMult 2.0"
Idk how much exp is that :thinking:

XP = MaxHitPoints * 0.1 * XpMult, so 400 in this case.

The Rock Construct’s EXP values, according to the info from Pfiffel’s DPS calc, is 390 (400).
And it is true that the Wood and Steel constructs do not give any experience.

True, but if you have an electric pet, that won’t be that much of an issue. In fact, more movement actually gives you some nice practice - and you can use the other Constructs’ faster movement to walk into your shots faster. This makes it even easier to break them, since you only need to deal as much as damage as possible in a short timeframe. Walking towards a Construct moving your way makes it walk into your stacking shots, causing it to take more damage than if it were to leisurely circle a bit.

Precisely! c:

Really? I always thought killing any of the circling ones (blue or brown) would be the same because as long as Grey is alive, the others will circle and not go into spastic mode.

Kiddi and Pharest being up the two most important points which add up to being simply laziness. Why should I kill two enemies that don’t give fame when I could easily electric pet the Grey one and move onto that juicy group of Flayers that also drop atk?

???

3 chances for an att pot. Much less lethal than other gods. And, as you stated that you have an electric pet, why not paralyze the Wood Construct, deal 1600, then deal 1600 to the Steel, and finish off the Rock with 2000?

Again, sheer laziness. It’s harder to get your pet on the two moving targets, and the final straw is he lack of fame. Yes–there are three chances of atk–but then again you’re gonna be killing hundreds of gods after that give you fame and are easier to deal with.

Yes, but if you begin with the Brown one, then you’ll be killing the Grey one last and nobody will go spastic. If you begin with either of the others, you’ll be killing the Grey one when others are still alive, leading to spasticity.

[No, I don’t know if “spasticity” is a word, but I’m using it anyway. OB]

well heres ur answer ob

personally, i don’t really care, i just kill whichever one decides to take the shots from me :wink:
ofc it gets easy to kill all 3 when ur max anything tbh

I usually leave grey/rock til last, if on a weaker class:
a) because grey seems to have a higher chance than blue/brown of giving me the invisible/0HP/heal bug if it “dies” while healing,
b) because hitting the faster orbiting blue/brown constructs while they move towards you stacks up the dmg, allowing greater chance of killing than you can get against slower moving grey.

I do kill all of them, always - contributing to why a new wizard I made reached 1/8, in atk first…!

All the actual facts aside,

I attack the rock construct first because he heals at a lower rate than the blue guy, and the brown guy is just too hard to hit. I can easily kill the rock construct with a paralyse pet and a quick shield bash.

This is also true for when there’s a massive swarm of these - you won’t be able to kill the blue ones, you’ll need to start with the rock constructs first.

I only kill the rock construct, it gives exp, it moves slower and is generally easier to kill on the move and you don’t have to go out of your way to do it.

No point trying to paralyze each one and kill in order unless you are specifically trying to get attack pots and haven’t had much luck with the other gods.

How about “to keep the godlands tidy and to prevent huge clouds of Constructs from forming”?

I am also still taking revenge against them for:

-Image from @GYP YT vid.

Glad it got a mention on Favourite Quotes thread.

Meh most realms close before it becomes an issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.