Skull of the Beast

Skull of the Beast

The remains of a strange creature, magically preserved despite its condition.

Tier: UT

On Equip: +75 HP, +3 DEF, +3 SPD

Constantly drains HP from the target every second while active, finishing with a burst of damage

While Key Held:

• MP Cost: 20 MP/second

• Damage: 45 + WIS/3

• Defense Ignored: 40

• Radius: 2

• Heal: 30

When Key Released:

• MP Cost: 50

• Damage: 225 + WIS

• Defense Ignored: 80

• Radius: 4

Fame Bonus: 6%

Feed Power: 1000

Drops From:

WIP

Notes:

Adapted from my skull idea from my Design Spec submission, this skull is meant to provide consistent, mana-efficient healing in exchange for smaller radius and non-burst healing. The key release effect is to add a slight deterrent to healing in short bursts and instead go for longer durations of healing.

I like the concept and the sprite is really cool. +1

Thanks! I was inspired to make the sprite while messing with my UT set submission

Ok…

First of all, i gotta give u props becuase the sprite looks great!!
The on equip stats are also good, but are really good for a necro skull so u might wanna tone that 75 hp to 60 maybe.
The only problem with the item is that it does too much damage. As a divine pet player, I can keep this damage up forever and because necro has a high wis cap and it ignores some defense, the damage output is stupid. Pair this with a good staff like superior and your dps will be through the roof. My advice would be to reduce the damage per tick from 225 per second to 175 per second, make the damage increase my half your wisdom, and only ignore 25 defense. That way you won’t be steamrolling bosses like avalon or skuld who dont have much def. Great idea though keep it up. 10/10 but might be a bit broken :wink:

Lowering damage would work but, all you really have to do is stop mp regen when using the skull.

oh shoot sorry, that damage is way higher than I meant to make it lmao

What if you have 0 wis? Does the game just explode?

0/3=0

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.