SkySlurp's Normal PPE Thread

first o3 complete on ppe

don’t look at my hp potions :angry:

Sorc time

Can you tell me what’s the purpose of a PPE? You already have the most valuable helper, a pet. Nothing is impressive as long as you have something healing your every mistake every 3 seconds, so why even do it? The only reasonable thing i can think of is so you don’t waste items from your vault, but you don’t seem to be lacking on that department either.

That’s why I prefer doing NPEs

I’m not trying to impress anyone :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just having fun with my guild mates and friends

You make a ppe thread and we will compare it to skyslurp’s. If you are gonna talk the talk then walk the walk.

Sure, give me a divine pet and I’ll even do UT only PPE for you.

There are a number of reasons why one would do a PPE; some people do it because all of their other characters are dead and they want to rebuild risk-free, some do it for the challenge (some players struggle without maxed characters), and others are just in it for the fun. When I do PPEs with my legendary pet, I like to try to get as many different items and achievements as I can with that particular character. It’s not a challenge in the sense that it’s difficult on a technical level, but it requires patience and focus, which I enjoy. As you point out though, it’s not for everyone.

If you do want a challenge for your dodging skills, then I highly recommend an NPE or similar experience.

Made it to 6/8 then died to dammah.

attempt #2

6/8 and made a friend along the way @Battlnerd c:

20 min o3 fight )_)

Should I forge fallen wand or save up for dammah robe?

why not.

:open_mouth: first one