Slime sorc's cloths/dyes problem

So will this ever be fixed? Slime sorc looks weird as shit when you put cloths/dyes on it

this is an example I saw on the 8/8 deaths once…like what is this?

im in love

It’s so beautiful

apparently it’s also affected the slime ninja skin

it looks almost like something was copy+pasted incorrectly over this section:

I can’t be 100% certain, but the mask that looks like it was pasted over the slime ninja/sorcerer probably looked something like this:

not that I recognize that skin. it doesn’t appear to match any existing skin

looks better than before

They did a fix to the Rogue skin in 27.7.X14:

So hopefully a fix can be forthcoming for the sorcerer monstrosity too. But really all the slime skins need some love from the Artists Extraordinaires in Testing.

Example with all the classes:
1st row = base skin
2nd row = what slime does to them

-It looks like a bunch of them (archer, wizard, warrior, pala, necro) had their secondary dye moved to the “belt” instead of the “hat”, for unknown reason.
-Most of them have some ugly darkening shadow effect corrupting the original dye colour (why?)
-Inconsistencies between rogue/assassin/ninja facemasks, with the bottom “eye” pixel missing on assassin.
-And then there is the sorcerer, looks like the thing has slipped 1 pixel downwards.

Just would be simpler IMO to ditch the darkening effect, and replace the skin pixels on the default skins with green slime skin and the black eye pixels added, ending up with something like (10 mins work, so apols if not pixel perfect):

Much nicer :heart:

GG, the slime sorcerer has got his face back. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.