Small quality of life change to fame bar

According the the wiki your fame is gained by essentially farming enough exp to gain another level, but it’s instead converted to 1 point of fame. It would be nice to have a very small green bar overlaying the bottom of the existing fame bar to show your exp gain to the next fame. Once it fills your fame goes up by 1 and it starts to fill up the bottom again like a normal exp bar except for fame. This would be nice just to have so people can always feel like they’re making progress watching the bar fill up constantly, and also since there is currently no way to tell how close you are to fame this would be a nice way to keep track of it.

Heres an example with the current default bar on the left and the exp bar overlay on the right

its a very subtle and easy to implement change, but I think it would be nice information to have while playing

Wow! I would really love this! I always wondered how long until I get one more fame.
Something I definitely want in the game!

This sounds pretty good. If anything, it looks like the bar is too small, so I would make its height 1/3rd of the bar’s height. But I love the concept!

The bar size is made so that the fame and numbers stay behind one solid color and doesnt look awkward. and the difference in colors should be plenty since the green xp bar is a very minor detail and not the main focus

Awesome idea.

I’d like it toggle off/on in options, for those who prefer a cleaner display, same as we can switch the numbers off/on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.