Smells of the RotMG Classes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Xaklor's Guide to the Smells of the Classes

Sorcerers
they smell like lemons because the magical lightning used in the chain lightning spell in scepters is lemon-scented by convention. other scents are available but true sorcerers use the OG lemon scent.

Ninjas
they smell like generic flowers because it’s easier to be stealthy when your opponent is trying to figure out exactly which flower you smell like to pay attention to you.

Knights
they smell like white bags because ppe btw lel xd

Warriors
they smell like really bad BO because they’re always running around killing stuff and are so overused they don’t get to shower.

Samurai
they have that new car smell.

Priests
they smell like old books.

Paladins
they smell like cookies, their magical cookie abilities fill the area with a pleasant cookie smell.

Wizards
they smell like burnt rubber and no one knows why. attempts have been made at creating a spellbomb that masks the odor, but all versions have only ever made the smell worse.

Archers
they smell like mint to repel the savage were-shrews, the sworn enemy of the archer clan. their arrows are tipped in a special poison that smells vaguely like burnt hair.

Huntresses
unlike other classes, huntresses don’t have a predetermined scent, and instead are free to choose whatever smells they choose. they choose scents they like, like sensible people do.

Necromancers
they smell like rotting corpses since their ability is to literally throw some dead guy’s head at the bad guys. carrying a bunch of rotted heads is bound to have some side effects.

Hipsters
smells like badess, obviously.

Assassins
they smell like paint. unlike rogues who can afford a properly-colored outfit, assassins must paint their clothes purple. this is mandatory even if they apply clothing dyes immediately after character creation.

Rogues
Odorless, no matter how hard they try.

Mystics
no one knows on account of how they’re always either:

• stasis trolling to the point where no one cares what anyone smells like
  • getting ignored entirely since necromancer and wizard are much more popular, despite the mystic’s numerous hidden utilities.

this has been the smells of the RotMG classes, don’t forget to like and subscribe. our next episode will be discussing the wonderful (and not so wonderful) smells of the realm and it’s numerous dungeons. or about how great cookies are, we haven’t decided.

Credits:

• Xaklor
  • not Xaklor
  • the other not Xaklor
  • okay this guy’s probably Xaklor
  • definitely Xaklor again
  • Xaklor 3.4.1
  • 5 Xaklors
  • Gorlaxis
  • rolkaX
  • Xakky
  • some other dude who might or might not be Xaklor

pretty sure they just channel mana through the skull instead of throwing them.

sounds like someone has missed a joke around here. would you know anything about that? :mag:

Huntresses smell like the wild, the woods

The lead only makes sassies stronger!

I would smell like oreos.

Huh, I would’ve expected a fireworks smell or the smell of fire. They’re lovable pyromaniacs.

If archers are mint, huntress should smell like peppermint

They smell like green tea and that really musty scent you get when walking into an old furniture store or tailor shop.

I think awdreg’s answer makes more sense personally, if archers use mint scents to repel were shrews then a peppermint scent would repel were pepper shrews and that’s just silly. although both are technically correct since the current working theory is that they can smell like anything they want to.

I can accept this hypothesis.

I feel like mystics smell like untapped potential :thinking:

Also I would agree with @SoloSen for having huntresses smell like peppermint, especially since the holiday trap kinda looks like one

do you have experience with that GGaodzilla?

no but i have rectal fluids :^)

Derp

What the hell…

Agreed all around.

Ftfy

I must upgrade my pally so it doesn’t smell of grey cookies but GolDEn cookies.
And maybe get an oreo while I’m at it.

image :hmm:

I’m only leaving this image here.

more like what the smell amirite :joy:

One more bad pun and I’m going to rot in smell for the rest of eternity…

i got whooshed.