Snake Pit Scientists wanted!

Have you ever grinded for an item that just never seemed to drop?

Did you ever wonder what its drop rate is? DECA keeps these numbers hidden from us. They say it’s to keep the rare drops sort of magical, instead of making them a straight up percentage chance.

Some of my guildies and I in The Snake Pit Mafia have decided that we shall uncover an estimate of these drop rates in the Snake Pit. We keep track of the drops we get in Snake Pits via a Google Spreadsheet with programmed Buttons.

Come join us, become a Snake Pit Scientist! All you have to do is learn what the buttons do (very simple) and every time you do a Snake Pit you press them depending on what you got.

The Spreadsheet calculates the drop rates live and you’ll be able to see how the rates change as we do more and more dungeons. We also keep track of how many treasure rooms we’ve found.

If you’re interested to join us, PM me on Discord or on here!
Konialli#6132

v interested on the st ring droprates, that fookin thing seems to be nonexistant ;/

you might want to make a few backups now and then just in case a troller gets in and clicks a few too many buttons.

Google Spreadsheets does all that for me by default. Pretty cool feature.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.