[Snake Pit Treasure Room Megathread. OB]

I have never seen this before, ever. Three treasure rooms in one snake pit!? I’ve heard the limit is two (at least it maxed me to 3/8) – is this a glitch??

Legendary 5 troom snake pit
From the same person who brought you the 5 troom snake pit in the Wild Shadow forums:
I Didn't Know This Was Possible [4 Troom Snake Pit]
O frick i got lucky
Weird snake pit
4 Troom snake pit
Post interesting map features here
I just got 4 Treasure rooms in one snake pit, each dropping one spd
I just got 4 Treasure rooms in one snake pit, each dropping one spd
Have You Ever Had an Absurd Number of T-Rooms?
Did I just break a record? [Snakepit Trooms]

ive seen 4. Ive heard of much more.

Good sir. It’s called RNG.

What’s RNG?

I think the real question is “how am I so ugly standing in this position” :slight_smile:

I noticed that… xD

We need medical assistance!

Lalalalalala
I am a dumba*s…

OwO

Someone on Kabam forums posted a derpy photoshop of the whole map being t-rooms, I remember.

Multi-trooms are a nice bonus tho!

Are snake pit Trooms rare? I usually find one for 5 pits.

In my first ever snake pit I found 4 treasure rooms and thought it was guaranteed.

It took me about an hour to complete.

the limit is 4 i think.

I’ve seen 4, but you should really ask OgTheWeak. He’s a 5-year veteran who does like 20 snake pits a day, so if anyone should know from experience it would be him. :smiley:

Oh hey, welcome to the forums :grin:.

@Selimmm The limit for trooms? Nevov literally posted a screen shot with five trooms above you lol.

I’m pretty sure posting snake pit trooms became so spammy that the Reddit banned them lol.

yep[quote=“MstMan, post:15, topic:4532”]
he’s a 5-year veteran who does like 20 snake pits a day
[/quote]
yeah… i used to play on his server, and he would just farm gods and farm snakes alllll day. He would only get his chars to like 4/8 most times.

cue trof

Not at all. It’s common to have 2-3 in each pit.

I wouldn’t say that. 2-3 Trooms are already uncommon to rare bbut having 4+ ist very lucky to have.