[Snake Pit Treasure Room Megathread. OB]

Same thing in a puppet

Is this even possible?

wtf

Originally I found 3 Trooms then out of curiosity I checked the entire map and found 4 Trooms.

What are the chances?

I do know other people have gotten like more than 4 trooms though which is even more insane.

obviously it is possible!

Yup.

pretty cool

Post interesting map features here
Post funny moments in-game!

takes a deep breath

You lucky gamer

wow. i wonder if any of the @moderators still know where the original snake pit troom thread is.

Not a moderator, but here you go!

Please refrain from pinging moderators unless it is something that needs moderating :wink:

not a mod either, but I guess this should be split

eyy sorry. i just didnā€™t know if anyone still knew where it was.

wtf this is a thing

RNG hits the stonks market.

haha every time i see the new unity client i get confused thinking itā€™s a hacked client for a second

maybe i should pick up rotmg for a bit again soon

I think the bot broke when trying to close this years ago. If anyone beats Survivorā€™s posted record of 7, I will personally see to opening this thread again.

Opened by request to remain a megathread.

:O @XBookwyrmX did someone beat the record? or did you just reopen because itā€™s a megathread?

Megathread. There were others that felt it was still relevant, I guess. Wouldnā€™t it be impressive if someone beat that record, though? The most Iā€™ve found is 5, personally. All lined up!

(It wouldnā€™t let me edit the opening description at the time with the gateway error, so let me try that now, sorry)

It really would be impressive. I got really really lucky. Iā€™m also not so sure the odds of getting a troom are the same as they used to be after the snake pit rework.

I eventually stayed in there for something like 4 hours.

Oh, thatā€™s pretty special too!

Not a record but hey, 3 lined up trooms is pretty bonkers to me.