Snowman Building Material in Nexus?

Where’d you find the scarfs? Found multiple santa hats and tophats but no scarf

As soon as I ask I find one smh

@Nevov Wanna merge this with the other one?

[I think it wouldn’t make sense as it’d then look like OP was asking for info that was already within the same topic. -Nevov]

Found all 8 (;

i completed the set but forgot what the enemy sprites were.
went around again and got these
thank you paint
tbh this probably already exists but idk im bored

This other post has some screenshots of locations/things to destroy for the items, should that help anyone searching.

It actually matters. There is a certain order items have to be applied in to make it for a finished snowman, and numbers in item descriptions should give a hint (I see that a lot of people actually order items correctly in their inventories but then for some reason apply them in a different order). Obviously for the carrot, hat and scarf you get to pick one of the two alternatives, and that allows for building 1 or 8 possible snowman sprites.

Every nexus also has twice the amount of items hidden than you actually need for decorating the snowmen (so 10 sticks, 10 coals, 5 carrots of each type, same for hats and scarves). That was done on purpose to allow people to experiment with them trying to figure out the correct order.

You also don’t have to stand directly on top of the snowman to apply them - as long as you are standing on the surrounding tiles (the ones which form the snowflake platform) and apply them in the correct order, they will go onto the snowman template. Another thing to watch for: use items one by one and preferably with a small delay. If you consume them too fast, game might not be able to catch up with it and won’t register some uses (same bug sadly happens with potions if you consume them too fast with number keys).

Hope you still had fun playing this mini game, and remember that it all resets with every server restart, so even if all the items are cleared, you can just wait for the reset and try again. :slight_smile:

Well that is very good information to know about the order, probably explains why I had such difficulties when trying to affix the items; pretty sure I started out with the coal and did the twigs second or third. I look forward to getting in game to try this out per your directions. :smiley:

Haha, I already regret for not allowing for a free choice between the coal and the sticks. A lot of people told me that all pro snowman builders usually start with coal ;D

I wish I could also code the thing the way it made possible for any item go in any order, and in theory it’s not very hard to do, but it requires a lot of extra repetitive code lines which would be a pain to write and test. Not mentioning all the possible combinations of unfinished snowmen sprites in the sprite sheet with all the different items applied. Sadly I was running out of time to make this all happen. :confused:

Totally understandable! And props for the cool added bonuses you put into the nexus such as these snowmen. I really like the racetrack too, that is a fun run-around. It is little extra things like these that really add to my enjoyment of the game, so thank you. This is by far my favorite nexus in my roughly seven years of play.

I did it but sadly nothing happened after :confused:

51%20AM
ty for the help

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.