So are St Abraham's wands rare? Can't find it on realm trading

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Interesting decision to make the UTs soulbound. I suppose it stops trading and frees up the market to sell
UTs exclusively eh? Cheeky buggers!

Oh my, I just noticed. That, is quite interesting.

It’s just a dick. You can find plenty of those online…

I believe it is due to dupers. I agree that it was an interesting decision; I was getting used to those spambots selling EPs and dbows.

Oh god I remember the duper epidemic! Shit was wild! I made sure to steer completely clear of anything touched by a duper just in case.

@Brunear anyways, thanks for the information and warm disposition. If you hang around in SE-Asia or US west, feel free to friend me, maybe we can dive a little.

I really can’t tell if you’re pretending to be this idiotic. Just calm down and stop acting like a horny teenager and making an ass of yourself on the forums and having literally every post on this thread becoming flagged.

He changed his profile pic… well take a look at his profile background…

@Feckless No problem, glad I helped. Would you mind if I move this to the academy?
Also, I think the best option for a St Abraham’s wand would be to feed it to your pet. It has a pretty good fp. it is pretty common, and it has better fp than half the uts nowadays.

damn i was intriguing to see that profile picture

@Brunear the academy? Sure, if it’s relevant go ahead. I don’t know what that is :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the advice. The pets are…rather new to me, so I have to find a guide to figure out what direction I want to go in haha

When it comes to pets, I do recommend checking out the RealmEye wiki on Pets, and, if you need more explanation on ideal feed-fuse combinations, read through OB’s Mathematical Approach to Pet Leveling.

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

OR make a priest/sorc. And grind labs.

Yeah, that too. Dr.Terrible hasn’t been any easier.

No it was to stop dupers

Message me if you’d like any advice. I also play on ASE so hmu in-game too.

They are one of the UT items in the Manor of Immortals set for priest. You can generally find if it is untradeable on relameye.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.