So like, are you guys just pro-nazi or?

some douche has a swastika as their profile picture on here and I replied to their post and tagged @moderators to point it out so someone could take out the white trash and the only response was my reply being deleted. are the mods here pro nazi or do you guys simply not care about stopping obvious hate group support?? and just in case anyone cares to try to tone police me for my way of calling out nazi scum, I am violently against hate groups and will never be nice or polite to human garbage.

As stated in that thread, the symbol is not a swastika, it is a religious symbol.

Even if that was a swastika, it doesn’t mean the mods, or anyone, is pro nazi. Some WSJ level shit here

FYI, the dude you’re talking about has been muted

One, I honestly dont give a crap.

Two, you trying to say this isn’t a swastika?, cause you wrong.

\

Three, really sucks that nazis have forever ruined a cool shuriken design

Me totally agree the mods are nazis cuz they no permaban adolf hitler from the forums!!!1!one!1!

sorry

Even in that case, that is an uneccesary insult.

But I agree, its a bit too edgy, even if it isnt a swastika.[quote=“Lucae, post:1, topic:7378”]
nazi scum
[/quote]

I think its rather a troll than an actual nazi

don’t know what thread you’re talking about bc the thread I commented in was about a graveyard glitch. but if you’re referring to the swastika’so history of being a religious symbol of Buddhism and/or some native American culture, that’s anot invalid defense considering BOTH cultures disowned the swastika as a religious symbol after the nazis adopted it due to the fact that the symbol will forever be associated with their genocidal ideology.

and I don’t know how you can think being apathetic in the face of obvious racism and/or hate speech is anything other than being supportive of it?? if you’re not personally affected ok cool good for you? but like, why would that mean you shouldn’t stand up against something that is obviously wrong? especially when it takes absolutely no effort on your behalf.

if someone is doing something wrong and no one tells them it’s wrong, they probably feel like it is accepted since there’s no obvious resistance against them. don’t encourage nazis bc you aren’t personally affected by them.

“I’m going to start my own hate group to hate on other hate groups!”

Also:

That douche (as you said) has been blocked from the forums until he changes his avatar. His post in question was modded; all the responses in that thread were deleted as off-topic.

I can’t go back and delete all his posts, as that can’t be done automatically.

What more would you like me to do, good sir?

[OB]

I appreciate the response my guy. I saw the person had been active like 3 hours ago and since there was no acknowledging my own reply to him except for someone to delete my post, I hope you can understand how I drew the conclusions I did. feel free to shut down this thread or whatever.

[I’m always up for a good “whatever”. OB]