So what do i do now, i just died on my 6/8

i am really triggered to this. i have all the 9 stone tokens on that priest, and also 7 mad god tokens on that priest.

i hate freaking 6/8ing a char, especially its so freakin hard to survive in godlands with robe classes.
it takes forever for me to 6/8 one.

so now what do i do?
should i keep playing,
or should i just quit?

• quit this game, theres no more fun in it
  • just keep playing, its still fun.

0 voters

I can help you max.

im playing rn but im lagging so tmr?

Take a mini break then Rebuild!
Dying is an opportunity to learn from your mistakes.
(It probably wasn’t too good of an idea to have 7 oryx tokens on 1 character at once.)
6/8ing characters becomes easier the more you do it.

imo the only two things that are reasonable excuses for quitting are irl problems and if you’ve done everything that you can.

T E R R A R I A T M O D L O A D E R
reeeeee

Eventually you’ll “quit” and come back. You won’t give a single fuck about deaths because you’re so desensitized. Also there’s a lesson to be learned, don’t store tokens on your person.

As to whether you want to quit or not is up to you. If you have no other game to play maybe just take a break. Maybe go outside for a walk, do some hobbies, etc. If you’re considering quitting because something else has taken your interest, definitely take a break from realm and see if you want to come back. spoiler alert, you betchur ass you’re gonna be back

doesnt work tho.

ehhh yes.

i have no vault space left, i dont want to give up one of my special whites just to store tokens…

what counts as special?

every one of my whites are special.

which whites do you have then…

hell let me screenshot.

all of them.

please ignore the kendo and the pet.

lose character is normal, i lose some with instakill cause i dont know the method of attack of enemy or cause of lag,for example at shaitan chest event i lose a 7/8 wizard killed by magma cause of lag from more of 110 players inside of dungeon. I losed another 8/8 wizard cause of cland when i was afk in a no safe zone this are examples,i wanted to quit from the game and stop to play,after few days or hours i start to play the game again, so if u really like it keep playing dont surrender

Make an archer and just spam the cem event. You’ll get it up to 3-4/8 pretty quickly.

Can’t upload these side by side, but that knight died in LH only because of someone dragging that slime onto me whilst I was typing, and I felt horrible after that death because I had a full five seconds to nexus, but I couldn’t get out of the chat and forgot about alt+f4.
Despite how trashy that death was, I chose to continue playing. This game plays different to a lot of other popular games because it’s possible to lose everything you’ve worked towards in one fell swoop. But, it’s possible to still have fun in game, even without your tanky boi destroying everything with ease. If you like priests, play another one. You could say the challenge of playing from the start and remaxing is pretty fun actually. As mr or mrs Cuesion said, other people can help you max, and if you’re in a guild or play with friends then the game becomes heaps more fun. If you really feel down and don’t want to play, as everyone has already said before, take a break! After some time the death of your character won’t matter to you so much and you can have fun with another one.
Also, just a side note, the ring my priest is wearing is what I got from my first Shatters after my knight death. :slight_smile:

Not saying you’ll get whites thanks to a character death, but I always seem luckier after one happens.

Ay if you need anyhelp remaxing/getting items i gotchu. Pm me in game @ XxRondoxX

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.