So... Why is the Void a DPS Wall?

If the difficulty of the dungeon was nerfed to where a semi-organized realm of okay players could finish a void. (but I personally would not want that. I’d like to keep the lost halls in the realm of discord and organized runs)

It was with other members from SBC, we were in a realm (realm closing event) and a sentry spawned. We had 2 paladins and a small amount of 0/8s. I was personally on a trickster, so not ideal classes. We were originally going for cult but someone nexused and brought a vial, so nothing really organized as the decision of doing a void run was taken when the sentry spawned.

MFW people unironically thinks that void is hard omegalul

its not hard once you do more than like 5 of them, but before that its ‘clutch’ - if not hard, then scary.

I’m bad at the game and even I have finished a 6 man void, lol.

probably should hp scale the minions, if they arent already

its not meant to be the easiest dungeon ever
but void runs w/o discord are definitely possible with skilled players

They are scaled already

I’ve done my fair share of Void runs, versions 1.0 and 2.0, and I still think it’s a modestly difficult dungeon. What you’re describing is perhaps comfort and attitude in a run, but just because you have learned the correct optimal path, or mustered the required skill to complete the dungeon, does not subtract from it’s difficulty, or it’s ability to end your character.

It is a difficult dungeon. What makes it easier are the class type I bring into the halls, and where I go. I usually bring a pussy melee like paladin into halls, making it merely a spacebar feast.

For other players, like people who bring ninja into halls, it is a different dungeon and I acknowledge that.

I guess what you’re to say, but you have to understand the Lost Halls were meant to be cleared with a lot of people. If you look at Shatters, Nest, or even Mountain Temple, those are all casual dungeons that you can pop in a Realm and clear. Lost Halls were supposed to be organized and be planned out.

as someone who actually does bring ninja into LH somewhat frequently I must say it’s really not that different. just because you aren’t the one dispensing heals doesn’t mean you aren’t getting them, the minions in the dungeon part can’t do much to you because there’s a bunch of people in between you and them, and MBC/Void do so much damage per shot that the difference in def between ninja and pally is negligible.

so, no it’s not really a different dungeon. it’s still not that difficult.

It’s an opinion kid (envision this in full caps)

That’s only true in small LHs. Stuff 50 other players in there with you and your character’s stats suddenly matter a lot less.

Out of my 25 or so runs, I did about 10 of them with my ninja.
IMO, as long as you aren’t thrashing about like a beached whale you’ll be fine.

I could accept this if the lost sentry dropped Lost Halls keys, but as it currently stands halls is only done in organized groups and frankly isn’t worth spending gold on in the absence of an event.

Sentrys frankly come to use only when lh discords dont have keys and then(since we all have guild memeber telleport the realm map look like its yellow with all the people running from the beach to the sentry)

I’ll…let this post speak for itself.
Pardon the fact that images are pretty dead. Reload the page a few times, some might pop back into existence.

I once killed a sentry which Im assuming a discord joined in, as everyone in the LH inside decided to rush.
I died because I got separated and… well… yea.(or perhaps i nexused) It was fun.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.