Oops I was thinking more about memory used on the computer not data transmissions, my bad.
weird flex but okay.
Here’s what you do:
- Set Graphic to “Low” (sorta lessens game quality, but you gotta do what you gotta do)
- Set Shadows to “Off” (shadows are completely useless and causes so much lag)
- Set Ally Projectiles to “Off” (in pub dungeons like TOA, OT, and LH, this really helps trust me)
- Set Particle Effects to “Low” (somewhat helps tbh)
- Don’t play RotMG with a bunch of tabs (it just gives you more lag)
- Try not to record while playing (only good computers don’t lag when recording while playing games)
The mighty lag [connection issues]
rip my first 7/8 today T_T wasnt even my fault
All those things only help with frame drops
eh, i suppose
but back to the question:
i actually do. my pc is goddamn older than me, and my chromebook is weak af
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.