Social life thread

Just a basic thread about your social life outside of rotmg such as at school etc

I’m pretty lame, chill with a group of 4-5 friends playing rules of survival during brunch and lunch.

What about u guys?

What is “social life”?

It gay

error 404 social life not found

I have more of a social life on the internet than I do in real life

Can confirm!

I have some friends at my school, some friends at my church, and my relatives (I can recognize most of my 4th cousins by name), and my guild.
That is my entire social life

Que es un “social life”?
Was ist ein “social life”?
Qu’est-ce qu’ “social life”?
什么是 “social life”?
Što je a “social life”?
Čo je to “social life”?
Co to jest “social life”?
Mikä on a "social life"
What is a “social life”?

Whatever it is, I sure don’t have it. :wink:

An odd collection of languages to choose, but glad to see my languages was chosen

Nerozumím přátelství

when i was younger I would do things that people might do with their comrades but now a days im rather distant and I rather avoid interactions with people. Years ago I had been in long relationship with someone but we have different paths to take and im not the easiest to get along with, I have plenty of comrades but I dont desire the company of people but im fine with doing it if i have to but work

In real life, I have 4-7 friends. Most of them are well known, and I’ve met them outside of school. They’re good buddies, and I would probably be okay if they decided to Crash by my home.

On the internet, I have a much more mysterious persona. On the Fire Emblem Heroes Forums, I decided to become a moderator. Why? Because it made me feel special. An insatiable lust for power. But alas, as a 14 year old moderator, I left it. I felt like it was toxic to me, and it was probably my fault for it becoming toxic. If memory serves correctly, I asked for a demotion in ranked.

Now, I’m a regular. I miss the FE Heroes forums. But you know, being a regular here feels a hell of a lot better than being a moderator there.

Dennys, onesie, alcohol

I go to high school and play games and read and browse the interwebs and do family stuff
I have friends that I talk to and hang out with. Classes are boring mostly. Just waiting for graduation

You guys have dennys in canada?

All the overused jokes about “what’s a social life?”… You think someone would stop beating the dead horse by now.

Due to how many times I’ve moved and have been stabbed in the back by assholes. I grew up becoming a loner.

Get most of my social interaction from Discord or Forums. As for real life, I keep to myself… Go to work, waste time in college, draw, study dark magic, and watch anime once in a while.

This pitiful excuse for a life aside, what I do is all to make sure I’m happy in the future. Where sadness is no longer a daily pondering and I don’t have to live silenced.

related

I have a very active social life!
I say “good morning” to my parents when I wake up :smile:

Got a great group of about 30 friends that I hang out with all the time at school, generally with at least one of them every weekend whether its at either one of our houses or out doing something.
Glad to say I actually have a decent social life (and yes, I no-life social media too, lol)

:0 my instagram legit has my realmeye forums profile as my link o.O

You do? You never talk to me though and I’m like one of your best friends :cry:

This is gonna be my life story some people say it’s sad and some say it’s not as bad as you think you guys can decide on that i would like to hear your opinions on my life.

I have 2 group friends well now thinking 1 since that other group of friends kinda fucked me over

When i was young i grew up with having 3-5 friends. When i first started school everything was okay. I got 2 new friends (later into more) which were nice (later on 1 of them would move and loose contact with) we would always play during lunch. This one day we were playing tag and i accidentally bump into this kid i did say sorry and he left without a response so i just continued playing tag a few mins pass i see the same kid again in front of me he next tripe me the next thing i knew there were 5 kids surrounding me they picked me up as other kids watched. They proceeded to throw me on the rock hard grow. I was confused. i would later tell my friends and i would beg them not to tell the teacher. But they told them anyways i wasnt made or anything they were trying to do the right thing after all. But this just made this worse these people would bully me up until 4 grade and a little of 5. by 4 grade 1 of them realized that it was wrong and the 2nd 1 learned in 5 as well and the 3 lets leave at i kicked his ass for touching my sister havent seen the guy since 2nd grade.

(I will continue this tmrw since i need to go to sleep) 2/14/18 technically 2/14/18)

OK IM BACK :smiley:

By far 4th grade was the worst i tried telling the teacher but they laughed at me (but you know karma is a bitch lol he lost his job at school during my 5th grade year lol) At some point my home room teacher accused me of bullying my own friend (he got upset that someone hit him so i tried to cheer him up) she even went as far as to call my parents. There were a few things that me and my friend had in common but the main thing was we both got bullied but 2 things were different he was a Chinese immigrant and all the girls would protect him also when i said all those students were watching in my first paragraph some of those girls watched it happen just sayin. So yeah i really hated 4th grade. (i forgot to say that k-2 that school i was in got shutdown for some bullshit reason so i was transfer to this trashcan of a school and luckily enough 2/3 of the bullies came). fast forward to 6 grade no bullies no nothing ( also i forgot to mention this their was this Chinese bitch she wasn’t annoying for the first 2 weeks of 4th grade she became a problem at the end of 5th and you’ll see why this is important) some familiar faces (that Chinese bitch also after finishing this chinese bitch arc lol i will go in-depth about these familiar faces and yes i called this an arc :D) 6th grade fine year the chinese bitch was still a bitch and one of the familiar faces i made up with (we are gonna name her Sarah she be prob the one im going to go in-depth the most about.) In 7th grade Chinese bitch let me tell you something about her she’s one of those asian people who act really innocent but they’re actually a scumbag who thinks friends are a tool and use if she is lonely also a punching bag also during 7th grade i met someone exactly like her and what do you know she was a bitch too(also chinese bitch #1 when i was sleeping at the end of the year in class i had my umbrella with me she took it while i was sleeping and she was playing with it so chinese bitch #1 thought it was a good idea TO POP THE UMBRELLA IN MY FACE WHILE I WAS FUCKING SLEEP AS WELL I DID NOT GIVE THIS BITCH PERMISSION TOUCH MY STUFF(she has a bad habit taking this too) The whole day the head was gushing blood and the teacher was like " OI MATE SHE DID IT ON ACCIDENT" and im like “you can fuck right off too! :D” also before she did it she called people around i think only one or 2 peps felt bad these peps were one of the familiar faces).

Okay that all for today me gonna realm and go sleep for the reset of the night and heres my discord SoLdLiNk TrOn#9054 feel free to msg me anytime you like :smiley: (2/14/18 technically 2/15/18) (time done (12:22 start 11:somehting lol)