Sohei Katana Robe class WIP

U should make like mini poison daggers that do damage and make the enemy bleed for some time because all katana classes have something that could be easily put in a pouch so little daggers may be fitting

bleeding is completely useless and unstable can kill a lot of people

But bleeding is literally what a poison does… damage over time. And unstable on an enemy is a very bad idea since its easier when shots are predictable.

your right forgot about poison and unstable is a terrible idea im just so lost in what to do

Okay so i had a quick idea the Naginata can raise attack and def by 20 but lower dex and spd in return ???
and we could name the status effect body strength ? Adrenaline ? i have no clue guys also might switch the color of the robe on the class unless you guys like the robe color

I thought of having armored as a status effect but i know everyone and their cat would be like ummm thats to over power which i can agree on unless we had armored with a spd and dex debuff of 20

• Naginata as the new ability
  • Work on something better ?

0 voters

So I don’t know if you guys like the new ability idea and i also learnt how to do a poll so that’s fun

try making it deal weak, or a less potent form of weak

I like the idea, but maybe exchanging dexterity for the same amount of attack isn’t a good idea, maybe make the amount of attack gained slightly more than the amount of dexterity you lose. Spd tradeoff for def seems fine though.

I love both the ideas i forgot weak was a thing and yeah i can see how it would be weird with low dex and high att.

If you’re working on this you need to just put this in to ideas | work-in-progress
If you will be sure that you ended you can move it to ideas | class

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.