Some Ancient Weapons Sprites I Made

i guess you can make the colors consistent, as in the wand’s handle is red, but the staff’s handle is gray, etc… but this was cool!

oh and here’s an idea for each weapon
bow: make it fire 2 strong shots
sword: (i guess theres ass already :confused: )
katana: no pierce, but strong af
dagger: foul dmg + pierce
staff: maybe 3 shots?
wand: strong af

So the dagger is just a bone dagger on roids?

yeah, actually lets make it an etherite with extra range and can pierce :smiley: xD

I tried to make the red represent were i thought the power in the weapon is coming from, for example the string in the bow, or the tip of the dagger. Always just imagined the power of the wand was only being channeled through the top.

Thanks for the idea for the weapons. :slight_smile:

yeah, that makes more sense haha, but it’s great!

Thanks for the feedback everyone, literally been 15 minutes and getting feedback. Gives me a great impression of these forums.

Are you addicted to the RealmEye Forum?

np lol and btw heres a great place it can be dropped from: avatar, stone guards, shats

you mean staff. cause the handle of the wand is already red but only tip of staff is red

had the shatters in mind with the designs, seeing as it’s the shatters or the stone guards, might get to think of some more ‘overpowered’ ideas.

I did mean the wand, I meant that i choose to make the handle red as opposed to grey.

@Xaklor any comment?

For some reason, this kinda reminds me of valentine themed items.

moved to fan art

why have you summoned me? they look great.

probably b/c you like to roast ideas

Nice sprites! I personally think that the wand looks the best, what with the moss growing up on it.
Great job, especially for your first post!

Thanks for the support, I’ve decided to make more in this style and put the fleshed out items in the ideas section.

Nah I just wanna hear you views on these sprites so that I know what is good Sprite design coz I have plans to create item ideas

They look great! The katana reminds me of a christmas tree haha

dagger looks good rest isnt too bad