Some Art From The Heart

Thanks a lot! I love making these!
I don’t need any payment since I do these for fun and I also quit Realm…

I do have discord(my username is Rammernaut [Woohoo originality!!!]), it would be great chatting with you, my mic’s broken though, so you’ll have to settle for a mere text wall… :disappointed_relieved:
I’m 15 right now, going to be 16 on the 12th Of November!

Are there any other Female Homosapiens on this Forum, or is it just me and you? Your profile pic definitely put me off, look at mine, you can clearly see that I am a girl with extravagant taste in memes!

Sure, just change your profile pic to something that isn’t hentai. :slight_smile:

How could you!?!?! I extremely hate being called a DSLFJLSKDJFLKDSJFLKDFSJ, just for this you shall not be getting a painting!
/s

I just don’t do too many detailed pictures, and the one you sent me of the knight is quite basic, i’ve already done knights as part of Shax and the one from my Soul Art…

fite me rite now

That was @Stupidity, not me!!! :fearful:

God dang it you slimy slime, why must you be so ignorant toward the woes of the Niegil?

Actually, Nie Gel could be a pretty good brand…

[35 off-topic posts deleted. OB]

…wasn’t this thread supposed to be about ART?!?

Shatter 2.0 > Shatter

WHERE AM I i cri stalin

TY OB, U da man!
Would you like a version 2? Since your first one looked very… abstract…

IVector 2.0 > IVector 1.0

FFS Star!!! I can’t do everything now can I? Stop posting here!
/s

@Rammernaut I just saved you the time you would have took to do mine

Here:

Many time has been saved by thou selfless act!

I am truly in thy debt!

You forgot the santa hat :<

Who knows, maybe you did it on purpose and hoped I wouldn’t notice ;p

MAYBE I DID?!?!?!?!?!

Should i add it, i know you’ll feel unclothed if i don’t.

The name of the image though.

What was I supposed to call it?

I mean, isn’t “poopy” already included in “arachna sprite”?

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

“Many fires were lit that day, and countless burns inflicted upon the woeful Arachna”

After looking at the names, why are some named their name and why are some named after what’s in the pic?

idk, after a while I just felt like the normal names were a bit boring, you’ll see that more of my later names were named more creatively, after all, i am second in creativity only to you, O great and powerful Curlip!

I couldn’t say no to an offer like that. :slight_smile:

[So let it be written, so let it be done! OB]

Every time I see that sprite, I can’t help but see it backwards:

Everytime I see that sprite, I stay for a big 5 sec searching for the head.