Some control over regulars?

Controlling regulars, but might as well change the title

Don’t close it, I know for a fact that @Tauntauned is wrong and I want him to stand in the field of the defeated and ashamed.

You post more off topic stuff in your own thread and use it as as your disguise shit Post thread it’s going to be gone

Well the initial post wasn’t a shitpost, I was being serious about nevov and others overdoing the splitting and merging thing

Goggle says you can use goggle translate those and also you can find them very easily online.

My guild leader boost is Korean, and I’ve used goggle translate to say things to him and he understood even with phrases and sounds.

And Korean is very similar to chinese

With everything you say you put more holes in your story. How can your prove you are chinese when keeping speaking nonsense

That statement makes no sense. You know for a fact I wrong. If you spoke chinese of coruse you would know for a fact I am wrong. What an odd thing to say from someone being so confident about their claim

You are funny

Just cuz you can’t google transalate it back to sensible English don’t mean it’s nonsense lol

hey hey hey, there’s nothing wrong with shitposts. In fact

oh yeah bringing back the WS shitposts. How many of ya’ll remember Fire and his spiderman threads of old…

I know how much you hate this Doc, just this once. just this once.

You are currently arguing with a Forum troll

Let him starve

I know that’s rich coming from me but yea

.??? Whaaa? So I’ll reword it:

I am CONFIDENT…that YOU…ARE WRONG…AND THAT I…AM CHINESE. Is that easier to read?

But it’s a Chinese troll and he doesn’t think I’m Chinese…

This also makes no sense.
You are not chinese, you keep stating facts that are not true and make no sense. You are embarssing people who are actually chinese.

It’s like when starlias came on an alt and pretended to be french

You are just like that

That happened?

Are you sure about that