Some lag problems

Normally, Rotmg plays smooth and I get a really nice and high FPS. But currently, Rotmg is lagging horribly to the state of which it responds a good 6 seconds to when I click/move my character. I could be spamming WASD and get my character to move a good while later. I have really good internet, so it doesn’t rubberband, its just the game itself, cause other games like CoD are working fine and stuff. Is there anyway to fix this?

Yes. Use the search function of the forums.

Moved to #academy:questions-answers

Yeah ever since the update people have been getting more lag than usual. :confused:

My theory is that there are too many things going on for the game to keep up, like those complex LH enemy AIs

Well, my computer has been fine playing them all, but just all of sudden you know? I don’t think there was an update any time soon, at least one not large enough to jack me up so bad

Do you play on steam web or flash?

I have a feeling that RoTMG runs on a single 22-core Xeon with a bunch of Quadros

Kongregate Flash. Seems to work the best to me. Well, now it doesn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.