Some RotMG/MLP... Stuff

When you spam the buttons on the first poll, think it’s broken, realize it’s closed when I scroll down, spam the next poll, think it’s broken, realize it’s closed when I scroll down, then spam the next one because you think it is closed

I know, i’m very sad. :sunglasses:

Pet Skins on both.

The size of them does make it hard, but the colors and the way that everything is styled can clue you in on who it is since they take literally every color in the friggin’ RGB scale. also “tramp stamp” is the funniest shit i’ve heard someone call them ngl

oof (x2)

thats what it is though.
Tramp stamp
noun, informal
A tattoo on a woman’s lower back.

Let me fix that poll for you.

• I am not a fan of My Little Pony
  • I am a cringy manchild

0 voters

Edit: Apparently, it’s okay to make a rigged poll that either forces you to not vote or call yourself a ‘fuckboy’ if you are a normally-functioning human being – but if you do the same exact thing, except calling them a manchild for watching a show meant for little children, it gets flagged.

Hey, I made an answer on the poll for people like you!

Sometimes the filth from reddit floods in over here. I guess they are sad their forum is such a dumpster fire

Hey, more replies just means more views, so.

/shrug

Thanks for continuing to prove my point, buddy.

32 PM

@LukeyxD

You need to Know

Then you need to join my Discord server

I’m not much of a mlp fan but I like this

Not sure what point you’re trying to prove, since at the moment, there’s far more people here that don’t actually like the show but they’re being reasonable people about it. Case-in-point, @PaperClip, @RMGNoob, and @Hime.

Maybe if you had learned about friendship you would know how to interact with people. :^) < /sarcasm >

You don’t have to derail your own thread just to respond to obvious bait. Not being able to let things like this go makes you look insecure and childish.

Eh, I’ve honestly dealt with worse, so I was over it around a second after I saw his initial post. No reason to not return the favor to him, though, right?

Besides, it’s hard to take his poll/post seriously when his name is literally “BotMakeout”. :wink:

What’s a brony?

I reeeally dont think that options for people like him