Some things i think should be added to realm (death text related)

Ok, so some things that i think (although they r very small things) would be really good to be added to realm, nothing that will change the game and how its played, just a few little things that i would like to see in the game.
Feel free to give some feedback (idk if theres that much feedback to give tho)

First of all - I think, that when someone in your guild dies in realm, it should come up in your chat (in a green font of course) No matter what realm, what server, what dungeon, as long as you are on realm, you will see that your guildie dies. I feel like this would be a great addition to realm (not that important tho)

Secondly - When someone dies (guild mate, as mentioned above) or in your realm, i think it should show ?/8 that person was, and what class they were. (and possibly their total fame)
For example - Clactipede (Lv 20, 3/8 Archer, 381 Fame) Was killed by medusa

Thirdly - (Im not too sure about this one, but i wanted to share it anyways) To the very right of the death message, there could be a little “i” button (information tab) and on that tab, if you click it you could see more information about that now dead character (for example - the items they had on, their base fame, total fame, possibly inventory but then it would be a bit too much)

Anyways, those r the small things that i would like to see added to realm (even tho they never will be because im too insignificant ;-; )

Player death maxed stats message
Player death maxed stats message

First forum topic ive ever made btw, yay

I really like this idea specially for those guild messages saying rip and everyone outside asking what happened if someone died, and it was just a dc or didn’t make it to the bridge before close xd

This is also convenient if it gets implemented so you’ll know if your guildie died on his thousands of fame 8/8 knight or just a random character he was maxing or ppe’ing[quote=“Clactipede, post:1, topic:10377”]
To the very right of the death message, there could be a little “i” button (information tab) and on that tab, if you click it you could see more information about that now dead character (for example - the items they had on, their base fame, total fame, possibly inventory but then it would be a bit too much)
[/quote]

I don’t really think this would be necessary since you probably already know what he/she had equipped or just a guildie say: “Omg Glawi just died with his ogmur, qot, etc…”. making this example since the whites on a char areit’s the most common thing to hear about a dead mate.

Fisrt like btw :3 <3

Is this… could it be… a positive comment? :open_mouth:
ty anyways xD

would be cool if locked players appeared in blue to distinguish

In the new update, they added a change where locked players (guild or non guild) appear with a slightly darker tone on the minmap.

Like, 1/100000th darker.

Blue could possibly work, but there could be a bit of confusion with it.

It would be a nice quality of life change to the game. Although I think that other things take priority. Def not a bad idea tho, and I would like to see it added.

Bump because topic is similar to newer one

yep pretty much

Yeah, I know this is a very microscopically small idea but I still think it’s very important to be added.

Any time a player dies at Level 20, the death message also includes how many maxed stats they had. That way, no one will have to search for a grave in order to know how maxed it was.

It’s not that important but it really bugs me and I personally would like to see it implemented.

Yeah it’s probably just a coincidence, I never go on the Testing server.

The… erm… Testing is currently closed…

idk i think that wil cause spam

This makes beyond zero sense

ok you get a message or something when someone dies is it when a friend dies or globally(if thats the case then this will cause spam)

There already is a message when people die this would change nothing except what the message contains.

wait what i was on this topic and then 10 messages came through straight away…
did someone merge? xd

Edit: Yep @Nevov merged the other topic

Yep merged. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d :+1: amending the existing global chat for the ?/8 stat, it wouldn’t add at all to clutter/etc. in the message, would seem straightforward to add from my naïve standpoint ref. the coding, and ofc the info itself is of interest to others in the realm, to know how much of a “RIP” it was.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.