Someone pls help [best pot farming class?]

hello all I’m new to realm forum and now I’m posting topic. so what char is really good at farming pots and gland? I know its wiz or necro but they are too fragile for me to use, like getting shotgunned by a medusa and I die. recently died on my necro 0/8 and I’m getting sick of being shotgunned by them gods. thank you for the answers.

Help.... read below [how to 8/8 safely?]

Paladin.

oh ok then, let me see if it fits my play style. ty! anyone else wanna help?

I hate to say this but wizard and Necro are the best gland farming classes.

paladin is a good class, just not at farming godlands (if you’re not max def). it has the lowest def of all melees.

if you’re getting popped too frequently, try looking onto the minimap. It’s a good habit, and usually prevents you from getting shotgunned without notice.

I actually know how to do those things, but anyways thanks. well its just I get bored doing some stupid sprite worlds and hop into hard dungeons with good peoples going.

I would suggest trying to make friends ex. Join discords then you can meet people most likely better than you maybe not help you but definitely will help with the loneliness of playing realm most of the time they are there to play with people anyway so just try that they’ll do dungeons with you

I dont do discord, because I don’t want to. but I have a friend named sunsett which helps me do stuff. but thanks

If you get shotgunned a lot by gods as a staff class, you really need to start practicing dodging. Play on a knight (since you have a bit more def then, you get a safety cushion) which is good for running dungeons, and learn all the patterns of the gods and get comfortable with them. Then hop on a wizzy or necro to farm the godlands, and learn how to solo all the godlands dungeons (It will take some time to completely master them).

Watch bickuribox12’s godlands guide for help, I watched that and many of his other guides plenty of times when I first started.

tysm bro, here I’m practicing gods movement now and I’m getting used to them. I can’t even solo undead lairs and labs yet. I played on a knight and I don’t get used to that play style. but thanks

If you can’t glands on a necro, you’ll never manage it on any other class. It really is the definitive pot farmer for low power pet owners…

Just get use to the shot patterns of the gods. Here are some tips that help you dodge:
Medusa: Circle around. Her shots will miss you and she cant turn as fast as you. Her aoe will also completely miss you as long as you dont go too fast.
Beholder: Move diagonally backward from it will make you miss both his white shots and the blinding shot
Ghost god: After he shoots his shots, you’ll have a short grace period to deal damage. The run back, since the shots are too narrow to dodge anywhere up to 4 tiles away.
Leviathan: It will always go in straight lines instead of coming at you slowly. It’s best to go parallel in the direction it is going. The shots should miss you if you do it correctly
Flying brain: kill it with fire
Djinn: Always hit it when its blinking red, because when he doesnt shoot shots, he is invulnerable. Dont sit on it, even if you think you can tank.
Other tips:
Watch out for constructs. They might not do much damage or chase you, but their numerous shots can distract you from shots from gods.
Watch out for lava, you can easily get sandwiched and die
Use rocks to hide. Shots will not pass through them and you can lure a god over a rock (since it cant shoot while it is on it) and kill it easily.

Class Tip: Archer isn’t bad if you want something with slightly higher def. Knight and pally are both good too and rogue is useful when picking off stray gods. Wiz and necro are still the best classes for farming, wizard with its spellbomb and necro with its skull. Sorc is also an option. The wand has a far reaching range and the scepter makes it so that you dont even have to target gods, you just spam spacebar. But beware it’s really fragile.

Hope this answers some of your questions. Good luck with pot farming.

If you are getting shotgunned as a wiz or necro, you are probably too close to them. Learn to activate one (or very few) gods at a time and drag them back a bit. It is not only easier to learn their patterns 1v1, but itll be safer as well with only one (or few) god chasing you at a time

Use sorcerer or mysthicc if you are pretty good with it.

Archer and Sorc are good choices for godlands farming.

Listen buddy this is the run down no matter what class you use your loot will still be effected by RNG but if you are fairly new to the game do not have a good pet i recommend necromancer for you can heal if you need to but still put in that damage you need

Hold up, djinn is only vulnerable when he shoots shots right?

yeah

Ah yes my bad, good catch

If you don’t like wizard or necro, try sorcerer, priest, or paladin.

With other ppl around I prefer sorc for getting soulbound on many gods. If you’re alone necro may be best.

More importantly than class, use camera off-set and learn to keep enemies at the full distance of your weapon range. For robe classes that’s keeping them at the top edge of the screen when you are off-center.

Another tip: move only as much as you need to. E.g step back 1 tile at a time to drag gods into your shots. Sidestep half a tile to dodge a shot. Not only will keep you from running into stuff you didn’t see coming, it also helps with aiming, controlling enemy movement, not lagging into stuff, and placing and using your pet.