Someone pls help [best pot farming class?]

i got a tip for ya.
if you get shotgunned by medusa on a necro, then that probably means you’re either too hasty with picking stuff up or you dont know how to keep discance.
so just play necro but if there’s a bag then first kill all the enemies around, the bag will stay there for a whole minute.
if you just get too close then try to use all of the range the staff has, you’ll be surprised on how safe you will be

Knight is the very best as long as you have max Def.

ehhh not without a good pet, any other ranged class can take care of it super easily without losing much hp

Warrior is great for pot farming

ahh ty guys. I’m not saying that I get shotgunned like getting too close, I keep a distance and get fired from the other side, mistake. but anyways ill try necro once more and if I die ill just use a priest.

got a decent pet aswell ( 34 electric, 29 heal ). so no big deal unless I get swarmed by 5+ gods.

I tried sorcerer and I ended up forcing to get good stuff for it on low lvl, because at t0 it sucks asf ( ik everything sucks at lvl1 but be it. )

with the gods shooting patterns, well I watched bickuri’s gland video and my performance improved a lot. but anyways ty guys, ill pick necro again and if I die, sorc, and die again, priest.

Warrior is awesome at pot farming, but only once it is maxed. Melees in general have this problem: once maxed, they are amazing at the godlands as they can waltz right up to a god and kill them in two hits, but until then, they are quite vulnerable. Their def, which is their main means of survival, isn’t very good at this stage, and their spd stat is also sub-par, making dodging rather hard.

I have one thing to tell you…
P. A. D. E. N. TOO OP

ur not wrong

wuts a paden?

10/10 not lazy

oh ok. I guess ill try it out once I die.

4 dex to max necrol, died by warrior of oryx :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :(. I will miss u necro, pressing f but lag and too late

I guess ill try paladin :frowning:

All jokes aside, Paladin is my favorite class for one reason: you won’t die as much with it. It has both a damaging and healing buff with its ability, so it’s very useful in group situations

but that short ranges is too much for me. especially fighting limon, thats why I always choose wand/staves classes because I have benefits of hitting from far

Actually, you do have to aim the Sceptre on the Sorcerer to land the Chain Lightning.

Also you attack the Djinn on it’s invunerable phase while it’s stationary and letting out the “Lotus” projectile formation.
Furthermore, the Ghost god does not have a “grace period” but rather a slower frequency of attacks.

Actually, I have found it to be more frequent to gather potions in the godlands with classes that use staves.
Melees are the best for dungeons and can almost always qualify for SB in dungeons and on enemies with high defence (example: Avatar of the Forgotten King, Test Chests, etc.) and wand classes - especially Sorcerer - are phenomenal at farming white bags in dungeons as for the past week and a half of playing the Sorcerer and only the Sorcerer, I’ve managed to farm at the very least 1 white bag per day.

you can tank most of the shots with a t8 armor. with melee, you’re always going to be below 1/2 health al the time. but with paladin, you can sustain that 1/2 health unlike warrior and knight, who have to rely on health pots, or nexusing

guys I’m using archer for now :slight_smile: ty for all de tips. I’m almost getting my first 1/8 char!

DIED AGAIN!!! SJagegsjgdxhasvhx. running left, nexuses cuz of sprites and medusas but too late :(. 5 dex to 1/8… whyyyyy, and my roll also gave me 17+ DEX ( not a joke. ).

i prefer knight -archon, mith shield, venge, para def/expo- (at least you need 1/8 max def).

why? “low risk” rushing at udl, easy kill limon at sprite world, if you are skilled enough you can also rush abyss and sew