Someone pls help [best pot farming class?]

If you get shotgunned on a staff class by gods, there’s definitly a problem.

As a ranged class, you should never be close to your foes, or it’s asking for death. Necro is the best farming class in glands, but it doesn’t mean you can hug gods. The only situation where you’d want to hug gods is with a def maxed knight and a good pet.

You should also try to learn the gods’ patterns. What we call patterns are the way they will shoot at you, what do each projectile do and so on. The more you’ll play, the more you’ll understand how monsters work, and knowing the way they work will assure you an easy win. Here’s a few examples :

Medusas have 2 attacks : the first is a shotgun of high damage projectiles. It is aimed at where you are, so you can easily avoid it by simply walking in the same direction. Her second attack is a high damage bomb (zone effect). For this one, simply watch for it and get away from it.

Ghost gods only use a large, slow but damaging shotgun. Your best bet for this one is either to go between the bullets, or to move back from it. Never try to tank these white bullets, as they do over 100 damage to non melee classes, even def maxed.

Ent gods shoot a low damage, fast shotgun that predicts your movements. The best way to deal with it is changing direction right when they fire it. If you’re def maxed, you can tank it a bit, but don’t get overconfident.

Leviathans (the big blue things) are a bit tricky to deal with. They have two phases : first one is a stream of dark blue projectiles predicting your movements. Since they are in great quantity and deal medium damage, it is better to run away from it, or if you’re good at dodging bullets you can try to dodge them. The second phase is huge circles of light blue bullets. These ones are hard to dodge, but they deal lower damage so you can either wait it out or try to get some damage in. The Leviathan will change from one phase to another around every 5-7 seconds.

I’ll let you learn the rest by yourself, as you’ll remember it more easily if you discover it yourself. If you get surounded by gods, or are in any dangerous situation, don’t hesitate to nexus.

dud ty but I already know their shooting patterns. but thanks for the tips, too useful I will repost to other guys.

No they don’t.
Beholders and Ghost god projectiles do around 120 damage each. When squishy classes Defence is maxed it’s at 25 def, and that’s without the use of any robe. If you’ve maxed def it’s going to do 95 damage so thats actually under 100 damage. Plus when a high tier robe is used (Tier 10+ and High end UT’s) it will take it down to 85 and under, additionally the utilization of a good ring with a defence bonus (e.g. Experimental Ring, Bracer of the Guardian, Bloodshed Ring, Omnipotence Ring, etc.) then it will be hitting for 81 at the most and (lets say someone has Soulless Robe: 15 Defence, Unbound Defence: 9 Defence and maxed def: 25 Defence = 25+15+9 = 49 = 120-49 = 71) 71 damage will be taken, so really, tankinh 1 bullet that hits for anything between 95 and 71 damage is really not a problem.

If you didnt notice, the whole point of this thread is that the guy has low level gear and is trying to max stats. I’m pretty sure princemth here doesnt have a bloodshed ring or omni, much less a maxed def character.

Hey, I’m just making the point that Ghost gods don’t do more than 100 dmg when you’re maxed.

The safest (not most efficient) class for farming is priest

This is true. If you are having trouble surviving on other ranged classes and are willing to take the dps nerf, priest is a good option. Unless you are insanely careless and/or never press the spacebar, insta-kills and quiet shots are about the only things that you really have to worry about.

caesar is right, I don’t have op stuff like ogmur and coral sets. yet I’m still far from 1/8, and died from my archer recently. and it takes a lot of time for me to complete maxing dex when I’m in a class that has less than 8 range, and I can’t dodge limons shots when going Inside the circle, forcing me to attack her during the chase phase.

btw I don’t want the priest, ik he is a completely safe class, but getting soul bound is the problem. if I have a second char, then ill pick it, but I only have 1.

When I’m saying def maxed, I’m not saying 8/8, end-game items, rare+ pet.

I’m talking about characters with old tops, between 1 and 2 stats maxed. And I’m pretty sure even 95 damage instead of 100 won’t give you the ability to tank one more of those high damage projectiles.

actually even if they deal 71 dmg, I still have to dodge.

tbh you shouldnt even get hit by those gods, if anything it should be the medusa’s bomb, necro has more than enough range and damage to deal with gods easily, if you get cornered just nexus.

wow thats a huge bump there, but ik dat tip alr

then why are you still getting hit by them? it seems like you’re asking for help and expecting something like “set your nexus to r and you’ll die 50% less of the time” or “play knight and beg for def and you wont die”, it seems like you dont even want to put effort into getting good.

theres something called “crossfire”… I’m busy hitting a god and another one comes at my back, leaving me to try my best multitasking both. AND if i

then why would I still play the game then? such obvious. oh and why did u still bump the damn thread then?

Crossfires typically happen because you run away from a god into another one. Strafe if you can, back off only if there is no other option. If you do find yourself in a crossfire, spam your ability to kill one side of it (Wizard/Necro)

ehhh by the time I get crossfired, I can only use my ability twice because I use em on the gods I was busy killing with

Actually, when there’s cross fire, I just use my dodging skills to weave in and out. If I’m not good enough to weave in and out of the shots, then I usually just try to find the best way out while taking minimal damage. And all while firing at the more dangerous god (usually ghost god or medusa). Or I just nexus.

Also, looking at your graveyard, you had many UTs like Dbows, as well as many tops. How did you get the tops? I understand the whites, but if you’re struggling to max a stat, what dungeon did you run? Furthermore, those tops could have easily been sold for def, which in turn could be used to max def or further sold for other pots. A recommendation to max (not necessarily farm glands) is to generally do the dungeons that are hosting events. Many players tend to run the dungeons, making it easier for you, and even give away free pots (for the dungeon you are rushing).

Soulbound thresholds are actually very small, and a priest can almost always break it.

Literally impossible. Average dex of an archer is 31, meaning that if you got a +17 Dex roll, your dex would’ve been 48. Since the archer’s max dex is 50, you would’ve already been 2 dex away from 1/8, not 5.

Actually, only 3 dex. Even sadder :frowning:

Also, looking through your graveyard, not only do you have tops, but you also have multiple maxed characters. How did you get those but still have so much trouble maxing?

I’m just correcting the mistakes in the thread.

If you really want, I can help you survive better.