Someone pls help [best pot farming class?]

When I had a low level pet, I tended to save about half my mana bar to deal with unexpected dangerous situations. If that doesn’t really suit your playstyle, make sure to always go in realm with maxed stacks of HP and MP potions - you can get these from Guill in the guild hall for free. Remember the hotkeys for drinking HP and MP pots (F and V by default) - they give you more survivability and burst dps when you need them. These potions are unfortunately undervalued by the majority of players - leading to quite a few unnecessary nexuses and unnecessary deaths.

lemme explain, in a long but accurate way

I got the tops from doing trivia from someone. he literally gave me damn tops, but only I losed em, oh well.

as usual. these dungeons are what I run:

Sprites,snakes,abby ( peeps ), sew ( peeps ), ddocks,cdepths with no noob group,wlab,lab, more, but obvious.

uhh they are worth life, could’ve done that. :frowning:

but people, are, always, running, wizards.

then maybe I was wrong with it because I don’t remember.

even my 3/8 knight is sadder

uhhhh, y’know… sometimes I max, sometimes I don’t, but it depends on my action with the char, thats why I died on my 3/8 knight, was too stupid to run into O2 shotgun

okay but I live in PH. urs? if u live US we have diff time

I which I use my mana bar in non dangerous situation, thank u for saying dis tip, will save mana.

I know this trick but I always go in realms 6/6 6/6 soo

I use F for spell so V for HP, I don’t rlly use MP pots often…

btw if u guys don’t know, I have 3 pets that both have heal as first and mheal as last, rlly annoying rite? so should I max em? or just wait for heal/mheal?

btw guys is it even a good idea to run the game with only 50 KBps net? my max net is only 120 KBps and mom doesn’t want to buy another good net, by the time I play on around :clock230:, my net would average 50 KBps in which I hate sooo much

nvm I got heal/mheal pet

Wait for heal/mheal, you will only unlock the 3rd ability at legendary, and unless your paying money for your pet, that will take a long time

Oops lol didn’t see that

got heal/mheal… items are problems tho, some1 pls suggest me items to feed ( how bout my puri? I never use priest often ).

Something I’ve noticed, is that a lot of people don’t safe spot limon on her turret phase anymore. If you’re new to the game this makes sprite worlds a lot of safer. Basically all you have to do is get in between the turret shots that she launches away from her and get close enough but also far enough to where you can hit here but not get targeted. Besides learning to do this, taking time to learn the rest of the mechanics of the game are really important. Anything can be accomplished with time (with a couple of exceptions). Good luck and if I"m ever on I’ll be happy to help!

I find that the Forbidden Jungle UT set is very good for feeding to common/uncommon pets. If you ever get to the point where you can spend pots to feed your pets, you can buy treasures, which are good for uncommon and rare, but for now I’d say to stick with Forbidden Jungles. Just find an empty realm, and then find all of the ruined castle places you can to get portals.

I think you should focus on doing the events, even if you leech and miss the boss, you still have a chest that can drop potions

bruh I keep doing that trick…

hmmmhmmm ok, going to rape more mixcoatls then.

which I do a lot. only stupid annoying thing which keeps me from playing is my sisters ytbing

what?

I keep doing event hosted dungeons. its just my sisters youtubing ( bruh it eats all of u data ) stops me from playing the game, if they do so, rubberbanding will happen

if theres a god behind you then just nexus…

ANY CLASS.Glands are easy,you shouldn’t have any problems and after all,you are a red star lol…watch the guide.Btw don’t farm pots in glands,do dungeons.Now that mwoods is here,that’s an easy dex/wis/spd

ye ik but i die in stupid ways, such as rock dragon bat sitting on me

Well that means you are too brave for nexusing which is not good if ur not maxed

late reply but risk vs reward

Well if it would be shatters I would agree but glands…

ehh i dont really die to glands,

Scroll up a bit please