[Soon new thread] Idea gathering for a New Dungeon

or it does both and only lasts one dungeon
use it at the start, it can be a rare drop from the boss

I like the first idea. I wanted to create a barmaid, but those beer rolling in the air never came to my mind. I wanted to inspire myself from the beefy fairy of the candyland. Not fond of the second/ third part.

That quiet idea is very cool and original, and again meets one of the ideas that came to my mind while brainstorming;

-the minions would be a crowd of loud drinkers, walking slowly from time to time a few meters left and right. They would offer the players a beer, giving them confused and (drunk). You wouldd have to go through them using confuse controls, being careful not to run into one one themā€¦ that would activate the minion, making them attack and move a lot more, and activating each of their foes they touchā€¦ Ending up into a brawl.

Beer Maid Quick draw, minion for comparaison.

ooh me liky

i have made a sprite for the beer tile!

All I can say isā€¦ AWESOME IDEA 100/10 DEKER PLOX IMPLEMENT THIS!

OMG dude! I havenā€™t seen anyone with a beer slurp pet in a LONG time! It could be a drop from this dungeon! Lol.

I saved it, thank you!

(Bronze Torque)
(This ancient bracelet was passed on through generations)
+40 HP +40 MP +4 ATT + 4DEX -4SPD -4 WIS

I accidently corrupted my psd (while trying to save because my computer was crashing) so those pictures are all that I have left. Any program would you guys suggest to do pixel art? I am looking for one that lets the user save colors in a library, and that automatically modifies your sprites if you change it.

After a tryout, it appears that the waves you put in the tile make it look like magma, and that the color scheme is too dark, so I made one:

Comparaison:

Ur right urs is better, I was gonna try that color scheme but it kinda looked like pee

(Smugglerā€™s Favorite)
Firelight doesnā€™t reflect on the rought fabric of that magical cloak.
Version 3.0

Cost: 100 MP
Duration: 5,5
Cooldown: 5,5 (you can almost instantaneously recloak if you time it well)
Special Property: Darkness on Self, + 3 ATT +3 DEX +3 SPD, Duration: 6
Stat Bonus: +2 DEX +2 SPD
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 400

Wow you actually made cleavage in an 8x8 sprite. You sir, are skilled!

Thank you very much!
I will change the color of the dress a bit I think. Too uniform.

More sprites soon.

This makes me think of some dwarf village full of savage dwarfs who want to kill us all.

This dude reminds me of some demented bartender punk whose addicted to alcohol.

Sorry for the long wait! I am currently copying all my sprites on another platform. Notice that those sprites donā€™t have the outline and shading of the game. The problem is that I cannot use paint.net as my windows version is not up to date. Here is for you:

The first animations for the minions:

A boss 1.0 version:

Any thoughts on the boss spirte? I am also addin this:

I am not satisfied with the door spritesā€¦ I need your help guys!

I need more feedback on those item stats!

Again just a quick note. The google doc is on the way, 30% done.