[Soon new thread] Idea gathering for a New Dungeon

Cland is not rare
Candy gnome is rare
you get cland from most gnomes
this would be op af and you aren’t thinking

No, it wouldn’t be overpowered. Candy Gnomes only have a 50% chance of dropping Candyland Hunting Grounds (I believe). Plus, how often do you even find a Beer God? Combining these factors, this dungeon won’t “be op af.” He is taking time and thinking about these components.

i have only ever gotten one gnome that didn’t drop a cland
i have found a lot more than one cland

Are you playing on words or what?

Yes drop rate of the dungeon is about 50%, but it is not like if beer gods were as common as Kage Kamis.

Maybe you’re lucky, but for me it’s pretty common for a Candy Gnome to not give me a Candy Land. Of course you’ve found more than one cland, that’s because it’s meant to be rare but still attainable. It would be the same as with this dungeon. You find it, but it’s rare.

ive seen a good amount of beer gods

Yes, of course you have. I assume that you have seen a fair amount of Candy Gnomes as well. The point is, the droprate of this dungeon is not going to be “op af,” it’s going to be balanced and most likely similar to that of the Candyland Hunting Grounds.

i havent seen a gnome in months
i saw like three a couple months ago
i saw like at least four beer gods since i started a while ago

You’re not getting my point. Your original point was that the droprate “would be op af” and claimed that Mimo wasn’t thinking. My point is that this would not in fact “be op af” and would have a rare yet attainable droprate. At least four Beer Gods isn’t a lot, considering that this dungeon is most likely going to have a 50% droprate from them. I don’t understand why AT MAX 4 of these dungeons over the course of 96 days is considered too common or overpowered.

Anyways,

This is not the point of the original topic and such a trivial discussion over a detail should not retain our attention any longer.

i don’t play often and most of my time was dying and in lowlands
most people see them alot more

Narwhql is now helping me for the project.

Hi. I made a treasure room and boss fight to add to the dungeon. Here’s a link and a pic of the boss: The Mudman

-SwigWiz

Overflowing Beer
1/50 from the maids
+200 HP
+200 MP
Drunk for 8 seconds
Feed power: 10
screenshot_20180123_011138

I’ll try to get back on it!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.