Sorcerer ST

I would rather have another wand buff in general instead of nerfing this new wand tho.They still feel very weak compare to other weapons.

It doens’t pierce, though ;P

do not think so, when i played with it, it felt substantially easier to aim. that could just be me though.

my original dps graph was wrong bc i forgot about the 60->70 atk sorry bout that
this is the updated one

The scepter is the same thing as the parasite one, and that one is the most recent scepter in the game. C’mon Deca, think of something different. How about a scepter that works in reverse? Starts with low damage but increases with each chain and on that last enemy, there’s an explosion that damages surrounding enemies. Call it, Scepter of Detonation or something. See? That wasn’t so hard was it?

10 def from robe, 15 bonus, 25 max = 50.

If some artists are willing to step up, I’d suggest respriting/renaming the set to be demon-themed, where half drops from red demons and the other half from Malphas.

But the hex/stun doesn’t work as well for demons as it does the horrific creation

mabye make them apply W E A K to enemies, since there are currently no items in-game that applys W E A K to enemies. THis could give players an excuse to use them even after a nerf.

Not to mention this is another high-damage-low-rof set, just like the necro one.

I like the stunned debuff on scepter but I’d like to see a brief beserk after the stunned, like thunder after lightning or charging up for a flurry. That would be unique.

would have to make stun longer or damage on scepter less for this to be balanced.

As an aside, this set is pretty RAD looking, awesome work on the sprites.

Please don’t make the DEX fall off that hard, with 53% ROF, and -8 dex, the attacks are too slow to be enjoyable on a sorc. Please Silex, don’t do it like this. You nerfed the damage, the ROF is now super slow, and the projectile speed was slow as snails. At least buff the Projectile speed so it feels better to shoot it.

I don’t get the point of the set with the nerfs. The set was bad because 2 of the 4 items were pointless and two of the items were broken when used outside of the set. Now you just have 4 bad items.

Id advise rethinking the entire thing. (Also open up testing for more than 2.5 seconds)

You have a team of testers who hopefully understand the meta of the game and can give you some decent advice and I hope that the advice they give is to stop fidgeting numbers and stats and actually give us something unique and fun. .

Just as a short reminder:
-Sorc has various dps setups available
-Sorc has a defensive setup available (40-42 def is optimal for ranged classes) and up to 910 HP
-Sorc has a utility setup available by just using fulmi
-Sorc also has good mixed setups (dps+survivability or utility+survivability )

So just mixing up some stats won’t cut it.
Or you can just be lazy and deliver us whatever, its not like there aren’t bad sets in the game already.

The set is quite ill-conceived in general. Not just with the unbalanced stats, but also that it is a second set for the same class in the same dungeon. Apparently it has been on testing for a very long time but for whatever reason, Sil3x decided to abruptly put it on public testing, implying it’ll be released soon.

Were they not meeting the quota for ST misery box sales so the higher-ups pushed this to release?

After playing with the new set again on this testing, as of 25/04/18, it feels fair now, they say it’s bad, but the 9 range wand for hitting high defense targets when you don’t have cwand and the nearly 1000 base damage chaining to 3 targets default scepter aren’t bad, the robe and ring are bad, but you’d only wear those for the set effects most of the time anyway.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.