Soul Stealer Re-sprite (By tlord)

All credit for this sprite goes to tlord, all I did was re-shade it a little and add a projectile sprite

SoulRenderFinal1

Edit: original here

Better colors, the shape isn’t as good though. 8/10 :+1:t5:

Thanks, I’m messing with the shape a bit but I’m having issues coming up with something better

All in all, quite a bit better coloring than that credit card tome

Which item does it resprite?

Deca’s adding a reskin of cdirk sometime this month, and it looks like shit, so this is a resprite of the reskin

Wait, How do you know how it looks?

I like the idea around the sprite of this one much better than the other one, but it doesn’t look very good imo, try adding a little bit more shading with the weapon sprite.

The shot sprite looks fine.

So, something more like this?

SoulRender21

change the colour of the two lighter-blue pixels near the handle.

The blade looks fine, but the handle colour needs to be changed entirely, it doesn’t look very good imo

[Spoilers] New Knight ST and Reskin CDirk

Ah, thanks, I’m just trying to think of another color pallette to complement the cyan

I like the shape of the sprite, but the colours just don’t look too good together, maybe try making the handle either a darker shade of the same colour or try a black / dark-grey colour

SoulRender22

Here’s the hilt in black/gray

That looks a lot better!

K, final revision before I post it to the reddit

I made two separate versions of the dagger, one with tlord’s basic shape and one with my own. Which one should I post onto the sub?

FinalVers1

FinalVers2

Please vote, I’d really like accurate feedback as to which people like more

0 voters

Projectile looks messy so i tried to fix that image

shading is a little lacking, i would contrast the different shades used a bit more for emphasis

it is a dagger

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.