Soulcursed Scythe

I noticed Soulcursed Scythe’s scythes are unpredictable.
They’re not shot every attack while invisible and, furthermore, they’re even more bugged 'couse more often than not the chained scythe is shot towards the back of the player and not to the cursor.

I thought the absence of shots was due to the use of a T0 cloak, that had too little of time to work and could mess up the attack, but i experienced the same thing with a T4, so here i am.

Well, what’s there to say?
BulletCreate is a very fickle activate, for some reason.

The frequency of the shots is due to some backend changes, from what I’ve heard, so that’s being looked into.
In the meantime, could you provide a video as well? :>

Yeah for me it does not launch another scythe until the existing one despawns. Which doesn’t really reflect the weapon description. I was holding on actually playing the full thing til I complete the set, but I agree it does feel kind of weird to use.

EDIT: where to post it, since there are too many limitations here (gif, <500M)?

YouTube, imgur (as a gif, I’d recommend using ezgif.com to convert from mp4), or one of those other image/video hosting sites.

Here it is: first it shows the absence of the scythe and then the inverted direction

Leaking code? Unacceptable. Permabanned and sued by DECA.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.