Soulless butler skin

Soulless butler skin
Man… I don’t know… I always feel like… like I gotta serve everyone, you know? I just feel like no one cares, I can’t help it when it comes to having this feeling… fuck. I wish people liked me. I mean… I just wanna feel… shit, loved? Ugh… I don’t feel good so… Hopefully you guys enjoy the skin. God, fuck me and fuck my life though. I don’t know how to explain… So I’ll leave it at that.

Soulless butler skin
Description: My… My… Must I always serve everyone? They’re all such a handful!
Back
soulless%20butler%20back%20stand
output_gUGLz7
output_8t0a2P
Front
soulless%20butler%20front
output_rrx7Nv
output_IILICK
Side
soulless%20butler%20side%20stand
output_WIq3LM
output_7nTiML

My dude, have you learned nothing over the past few threads? Get some help from a doctor or a close person like a family member or friend. It’s completely normal to want to be loved, but when it comes to

it puts worry into our hands, too, basically making everyone feel worse.

Understand that you don’t have to serve everyone in life. It’s your life and thus you have the power to make decisions on whom you help. Everyone deserves to rest and I think that’s what you need right now.

A lot of your recent topics have mentioned you being depressed. Just get help and quit cramming it into this forum because though we can send words, none of us can actually help because none of us are physically there for you. All it does is make us feel awful for feeling like we can’t do anything to aid.

Aside from that, it seems like one of the animations didn’t upload correctly?

The sprite itself looks slightly weird since it looks like it has three legs. The head and body were well done, though. Consider clarifying which class this skin is for (though it seems like the Rogue).

One piece of advice: For the attack animations, the dagger comes straight down, making it look very unnatural. Try making it come down diagonally.

Best of luck,
Gamma

Again. Depression not a joke, get help, yah dah yah dah yah dah…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.