Soulstone legendary Tiered Ring

Hey, im back with another ring and a few more thoughts about its new rarity and way of dropping.

Soulstone

ringasdfsdf

The Soulstone is said to originate from an undiscovered place in the Void Entities Realm. The Void Entity itself Captured the Souls of fallen Heroes that died during the desperate fight against the Evil found in the Halls.

Stats:

• LT 3*
  • Radius: 1.75
  • Effect: Slows enemies within the radius
  • Stat Bonus: +30 HP, +40 MP, +4 WIS -7 Spd
  • Fame Bonus: 6
  • Feed Power: 777

Drops From:

• Rare Chance to drop from any Tier 3 Dungeon*

More info

If you can come up with a description that explains the effect of the item better i will definitely change it ^^.

*LT 3 = Legendary Tier 3

This new Tier is meant for a few unique Items that don’t belong to any Set or specific Dungeon. They are similar to Event Whites as they are also supposed to be rare and powerfull. The LT on the items description would be written in Red and they could drop in a new Bag maybe similar to the white bag but distinguishable.

This could be a good way of adding Community created items that would otherwise require a new Dungeon or event and it would also make Dungeon farming a little more Exciting.

*LT 1 Items drop from any Dungeon mentioned below

• Snake Pit, Undead Lair, Mad Lab, Magic Woods, Sprite World, Toxic Sewers, Cave of a thousand Treasures, Abyss of Demons, Manor and the Haunted Cementary

LT 2

• Mountain Temple, Deadwater Docs, Beachzone, Davy Jone’s Locker, Lair of Draconis, Ice Cave, Wlab, Crawling depths, Shaitans, Candyland

LT 3

• Tomb of the Ancients, Wine Cellar, Ocean Trench, Shatters, Secluded Thicket, The Nest, Lost Halls/Void, Cnidarian Reef, Parasite Chamber and Puppet Masters Encore

If you have anything to add or valid Criticism feel free to reply im genuinly interest in what people think about this.

Idk if the ring is good or bad, but LT drop method seems fine. Dungeon tiers need work tho.
I would move Reef and Shaitans to LT3, add WC to LT3, move OT and chambers to LT2, add cdepths to LT2.
Probably forgot about something but dunno

I was certain i forgot 1 or 2 dungeons and adding WC to LT3 is a good idea. As for the Dungeon order i want to see what others have to say first before i start changing things and get confused lol

yey i get a chance at getting some rare stuff from a chest.

You have to basically sit on an enemy to use the effect? For enemies stronger than mere minions from low-level dungeons and Realm locations, this is utterly useless. +4 WIS does absolutely nothing, especially with pets and all, and the -7 SPD makes it even more horrible.

So it’s basically just +30 HP and +40 MP along with a bunch of useless stuff as well as a major SPD reduction.

Pretty sure this would destroy the purpose of grinding for specific dungeons/enemies. Realm is about picking which enemy to fight, not kill a bunch of random bosses and pray to get something that doesn’t even follow the theme (like getting a Soulstone from the Cnidarian Reef).

Not to mention that you have a few stuff that don’t make sense. First off, the Wine Cellar definitely should NOT drop LT3 items. Being so easy to complete (even for newer players, who can just poke for damage, then sit back), countless players will have items that are supposed to be from endgame fights (like LH and Shatts).

Shaitan should definitely step up to LT3. Requiring many players, plus not dropping stuff at good rates, it deserves a reason for players to go there.

IMO, Puppet Master’s Encore should step down to LT2 (since I can literally solo it with any barely-maxed class, but I won’t cross that far in (since this IS your idea, after all).

I understand what you were going for, and though there are some things I dislike, I do appreciate the vague idea of a few rings with ability, etc. I also like how you’re reaching for interesting ideas, so :+1: on that!

Anyways, I’ll leave the bulk of the discussion for the rest of the Forumers, since I’m not a real expert at this kind of stuff. :v:

– RogueGamma / GammaGamer

I really like the idea of a more general drop location for rings. As for the special effect, I do like it, but it should maybe have a larger range (say 2.5) , as it wouldn’t really help much in most situations.

Stats are very iffy, especially with the -7 speed (which is a massive hi to speed) in exchange for the mediocre hp and mp increase.

Other than that, I do really like it :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.