Soulstones

If you don’t get it, you’re not supposed to - it’s an insider thing.

Oooooh

Those are much higher percentages (20, 25 or 50% generally), that are applied to much higher numbers. Gaining 20% damage per shot, when each shot deals hundreds of points of damage and when you can shoot several shots per second, is nothing to sneeze at. Gaining or losing 1 or 2 points in a stat is trivial.

I think the concept by itself has potential, just might need some tweaking.

I just thought of something semi-related to this: how about Soulstones that buff one stat based on another stat? For example:

“Gain +1%Atk for every 4 pts of Spd, rounded down”

So a Rogue (75 Spd) wearing this Soulstone would gain +18%Atk.

That in itself sounds like something you could do, yeah, but I want to see how this is received before I make additions like that.

@Lament yes btw

It’s not completely original either. Soulstones play an important part in Diablo for example.

As glorious of a game Octodad is, I’ve never played.

it’s a joke but i’ve seriously never played

Update #2. Just a small buff to Lost Soulstone.

Did you do it?

do what

id actually suggest to make them bound to a certain key, granting the buffs n debuffs for several seconds and have a cooldown. otherwise this feels kinda awkward to permanently run around with 783 hp :smiley:

had a kinda similar idea once, i think its more generic-rpgish, but i imagined Uts (no Sts) to have like a gem slot, and those gems are a single stat always and like t1 gem 1dex - t5 gem 5dex…but whatever i dont think such a major change would be actually considered by deca lol

But then they’re just consumables…

umm, they dont get consumed, so i guess consumable aint a good word for that

Sorry, CORRECTION

They’re Reindeers and Rainbow Clovers and Flying Patty Hats on steroids.

what did it cost?
-6.5% attack…
Soulstone%20Org

irrelevant post

the absolute madman he does not get it

i really don’t lmao

He was just making another Infinity War meme.

Very subtle tag. I have no clue how RealmEye formatting works.

rule of thumb: never share inside jokes to the public, people take ti the wrong way