Sovngarde - Asian/Australian guild

Wow you guys look real chill, my kind of people
Too bad I would blacktile into oblivion in an Asia server

A lot of us have a great interest or even passion for RotMG.
Just a group of people enjoying the same game haha

Itā€™d be awesome if you could join us but I really get and feel you about that blacktile LOL lost a good Knight once upon a time.
Hope you find your kind of people in non-blacktiled servers!

Hey Bond, iā€™d like to join. (If you check out my realmeye youā€™ll see I have experience with maxed players and I was in an old guild that did alot of Shatts/Tombs so Iā€™m experienced with being able to rush 2nd switch with a rogue for example).

(If youā€™re wondering the reason for me being a blue star I only play rogue, knight and sometimes archer)

Thanks,
Skorker

Hello Skorker!
Weā€™d love to have an experience player join us and help us teach the newer members how to run/rush dungeons like Shatts efficiently.

Donā€™t worry, we donā€™t discriminate with Stars and welcome all who just enjoys playing the game!
Come join our Discord and one of the Founders/Leaders can send you an invite when online. (I have classes until 5pm tomorrow so I might not be online until late evening)

I would love to join this guild! Iā€™m a 4/8 with attack, vit, dex, and wis maxed out. iā€™m a light blue star. iā€™ll be in ASE. shoot me an invite!

Hey there. You guys seem pretty chill so id be interested to join. Got a 6/8 knight currently and maxing a rogue i died on my warrior yesterday :(. Im alright at tombs but have no clue how to do shatters since i quit for ages and only recently came back. Ill only be active. On weekends and Friday as im in my last two yrs of school. Thanks for considering!

Hey Bondedge, Iā€™d like to join the guild. I have a decent knowledge of the game and Iā€™m always friendly. Iā€™ve gotten several 2/8s and my (2 ATT To max) 4/8 died earlier this morning. Iā€™ve never done a Shatters, but Iā€™m willing to learn and Iā€™ll be as active as I possibly can be.

Hello Dave! Stars doesnā€™t matter to us as long as you enjoy playing the game :slight_smile:

Come join our discord: https://discord.gg/Brk5xT
So that itā€™ll be easier to catch each other online!

A lot of us are in the same boat and putting our education first so itā€™s completely understandable! Weā€™re mostly active on the weekend where we do guild events together like popping keys at the guild hall. Youā€™ll be able to have fun with the majority either way!

Please join our discord so that itā€™ll be easier to coordinate invites

Hello TwoSquare!
Weā€™d love to have another friendly member :slight_smile:
Many of us are still learning too and dying on a daily basis so there is always someone available to rebuild with.

Please join our discord so that itā€™ll be easier to coordinate when weā€™re both online to send invites! https://discord.gg/Brk5xT

Hello Thor!
Weā€™d love to have you with us. Time schedule is pretty much the same with everyone here - few hours on weekdays and mostly active on weekends! Weā€™re planning to do some Shatters/Mountain Temples tonight so hope you can join us!

Please join our discord to easily coordinate when we can catch you for an invite.

Hi Bondedge,

Currently interested in joining Sovngarde. Iā€™d like to be a part of a guild to get social in ROTMG and also to have others to do hard dungeons with such as tomb, trench, shatters etc. I have 2 characters, one of which is 2/8. Iā€™ve returned to ROTMG after 2 years so Iā€™m looking for a guild to join. Sovngarde schedule fits me perfectly too. 30 mins a weekday and 2-4 hours for weekends

Thanks,
AlphaCubic

Welcome back to RoTMG, AlphaCubic!

Thatā€™s perfect and donā€™t be pressured to login during the weekdays if youā€™re busy. Weā€™re pretty chill so thereā€™s no slap on the wrist for putting life over gaming!

Please join our discord: https://discord.gg/Brk5xT
Youā€™re not required to chat/voice chat but itā€™s easier to send updates on guild events and keep up with guildies compared to the ever spammed in-game chat

could you send out another discord invite? and could VVoe invite me?

Online and /tā€™ing you now
You seem to be afk though

ight iā€™m back on

Hi,

Can I join? Iā€™m soon going to be 7/8 trickster and interested in learning shatters with an active guild. Also discord link has expired again.

Thanks. I need a new invite link though.

Sure! Weā€™re still all learning together how to efficiently do Shatters.
A lot of our members are still trying and weā€™re getting better as we practice.

Weā€™d love to have a Trickster do the secret switch for us

Sorry about the link! It wonā€™t expire from now on

Sorry about the link! It wonā€™t expire from now on