Sovngarde - Asian/Australian guild

hey can i join i have tomb and shatt experiance and a 7/8 archer and almosst a 6/8 wizard very active too

Great! More experience Shatts members are always welcome.
Please do follow our simple rules posted in this thread and all will be good :slight_smile:

Join our Discord at https://discord.gg/Gv5KQ6n to stay up to date with any guild events! (and to make it easier to send an invite to know exactly when youā€™re online)

Hi there
Iā€™m pretty much a noob, but iā€™d like to join, if thatā€™s OK with you. Some good friends are here.
Iā€™m willing to help anyone i can, even if i donā€™t have much experience/knowledge in that area.
I did play a while ago, just started playing again, iā€™m active a lot.

Hello Trianglord,
Weā€™re willing to accept anyone as long as you enjoy the game and enjoy being able to play with a company of internationals :slight_smile:
We were all noobs at one point so donā€™t be shy to ask us any question you may have along the way, and even more so, donā€™t be afraid to ask for help or assistance in any dungeon too!

A lot of our guild members are also returning players thatā€™s trying to get the ropes of the game again too so youā€™ll fit right in.

Please join our Discord if you havenā€™t done so already and one of our Leaders/Founders will send you an invite

Hi there!
Im a player that have played for some years on and off, and Im wondering if I could join your guild. I believe I have experience with the most dungeons, except the nest and lost halls which Ive never actually playedā€¦ Currently I have a 5/8 rogue and soon a 2/8 wizard and Iā€™ll continue to build.
I also think that Im able to contribute to the guild, perhaps not with keys, since I no longer buy gold but perhaps with helping others, like rushing sewers and similiar things!
Thats all for me, my Ign is Zakuru btw!

Welcome again Zakuru :slight_smile:

hi i am a very active player until my holidays end i buy keys sometimes and is trying to learn to max chars, however im not interested in doing oryx etc. i am a very friendly guy and would love to join.
my ign is kramzite :slight_smile:

Hello Kramzite,
I remember back then whenever the screen shakes Iā€™d just nexus and enter the new realm lol I completely understand and itā€™s absolutely no problem if you wonā€™t do Oryx.

Please do make sure to read the rules and all will be well.
Also come join our Discord because thatā€™s where all the activity, chatting, trading are done and also where all guild events will be posted!
No voice chat is required but does help with inviting to know when weā€™re both online

Hello, my ign name is WeTerLored. I recently started playing RotMG again. I am mostly active during the weekends and am trying my hardest to max out characters and learn the more difficult dungeons. I am family friendly and would like to join this guild.

Hello WeTerLored and welcome back to RotMG!
Thatā€™s fine since our activity is mainly during the weekends due to most of our members are still in school.
A lot of our members died from the Fri/Sat dungeon runs so Iā€™m sure you can find someone to run dungeons with.
Great to hear youā€™re family friendly! Though there are a lot of mature guildies as well. Join the voice chat that suits you best :slight_smile:

Come join our discord: https://discord.gg/VKBfkR
And weā€™ll send you an invite as soon as weā€™re both online

NEW POLICY ON HACKERS

The guild has grew so much over the past few weeks. It used to be just a quiet haven where less than 10 friends played and died together.
Now we have a massive 37 members in just a couple of weeks!

And with those new members, a few hackers joined.

At first, the founders and our og members have been ignoring the fact and tried to enjoy gaming together since our policy is to not discriminate, whether it be age, race, or how we play the game, but it has come to the point where a great number of our members are hackers.

This has greatly affected the legitemate players through private guild dungeons like the recent Tombs, Mountains, and Pup Encores events due to auto aim and auto abilities. It gave the hackers the upper hand where they got all the loot and left our legitemate players with 0.

AND our legitemate players are the ONLY MEMBERS who have donated to buy keys, the only ones who donated to openers, and the only ones who bought keys out of their own pockets just for the guild. The hackers joined, took their easy loot, and left selfishly and even the guild.

I know who hacks in the guild.
Iā€™ve seen guild members use hacks, continue healing during sick, run past slow and paralyze, debuffs not reacting at all, reconnect in Tombs and Lost Halls, autoloot within and outside the Guild Hall, and autonexused in this permadeath game where you should have been popped in Shatters etc.

I know who you all are because Iā€™m always recording and taking screenshots.

I enjoy recording our guild experiences and have thousands of screenshots for the fun of it. (and for Sovngardeā€™s youtube channel in the future)

But DO NOT FEAR and TRUST ME.
I DO NOT tell a person how they should live their lives, and moreso, how they should play their game. You will remain anonymous.

You will not be reported, and I will not send proof to Deca. You have my word and promise as one of the Founders.

We believe that everyone deserve a chance, and that every change isnā€™t instant and is more of a slow process.

Like PCC and JustusFT said,ā€œRefrain from hacking if possible. Play with integrity and pride. We cannot track and follow each and every single member, so this is a soft rule.ā€

Do try to refrain from hacking as much as possible and maybe git gud enough to stop or at least have it done at the absolute minimal.

There is one new rule for our guild key events every weekend: DO NOT HACK IN GUILD EVENTS.
If youā€™re caught hacking, it will be a perma-ban.

And if youā€™re found causing trouble and threatening our guild immaturely in any way or is a repeated offender, then you are unworthy of my word and it will be voided.
Andā€¦ sadly Iā€™d have to send everyone, and of course, Deca, the video/screenshot proof.

This is now our #1 rule.
Please do try to abide by it.

I know weā€™ll lose a lot of current members and potential guild members but we will stand by this new policy.

Respond with :ok_hand: if youā€™ve read this and understand.
If you decide to leave, then you may leave quietly. Donā€™t try to cause any problems if you decide to leave noisy because I will retaliate so letā€™s be classy now, okay? :wink:

• Bondedge, Justus, Zacky, Nick, Oble, Skorker

Copypaste from discord

Yo, discord link has expired so here I am, I pmed you just now and if I meet the reqs, I would want to join. Feel free to check out my chars if you want <3

As long as youā€™ve read our rules and requirements, then everything should be fine!
Within the guildā€™s discord, you can find a trade chat, public keys chats, and a playful discussion for all guild members!
Every Fri-Sun we pop keys 6-9pm +8GMT.

Also, please do read the announcements for our guild policies.

ADDED AN APPLICATION FORM TO THE ORIGINAL POST

Please use that to apply to Sovngarde.
Also, if youā€™re uncomfortable to answer a few questions, you may join Discord and PM me your application @Bondedge or any other of the 3 Founders.

Why have you chosen Sovngarde? ASE guild and iā€™ve seen most u of guys around in realm before
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave? Yeah but i was inactive and said my good byes but now iā€™m back with new found love for realm
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.) Tomb yes, Shatts till 2nd
What are your main character classes? F2P player with only one slot where iā€™m playing assassin rn
What is your main server?ASE
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds so weā€™re able to buy keys as a guild? Will do
What are your views on hacking? I am not against it as some of the friends i know hack but i reject when they invite me to do the same
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat? I donā€™t use voice chat but iā€™m super friendly
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? Depends on my internet sorry
How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10) 7

Do you accept our guild rules and requirements? Yep Gladly

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
Mostly because itā€™s an ASE guild so it would be nice to have some people to play with. And Iā€™m looking to move on from farming glands to dungeons and stuff.
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
Not really, was invited to one but left in half a day.
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
Theoretically yes but have no practical experience.
What are your main character classes?
Only got 1 character slot so Iā€™m playing warrior atm but bow classes are my favorite.
What is your main server?
ASE
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds so weā€™re able to buy keys as a guild?
Yeah sure.
What are your views on hacking?
I donā€™t really care about hackers since its not a PVP game and most hacks are rather mild on RotMG.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yep.
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events?
Probably wonā€™t be talking but Iā€™ll sit in Discord.

Great! We will have Shatters practice over the weekend so we can help you out with 3rd boss (if we get there lol)
We also played on AE and sometimes USSW when gaming with our friends around the world :slight_smile:

Welcome to the guild YunoDxDvil!
BTW, you made it just in time for our guild PPE event that just started 30mins ago LOL

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
*Because it would be a pleasure playing the game I love the most with others who are willing to be active

Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?

• Yes, I left because itā€™s very inactive and it gets boring playing alone :confused:

Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)

• I do have a lot of experience with Shatts and Tombs I do them a lot with my old guild

What are your main character classes?

• I have a Warrior, Paladin, Archer , Rogue and Mystic

What is your main server?

• I can go on any server but mostly Asia

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds so weā€™re able to buy keys as a guild?

• I am willing

What are your views on hacking?
*Itā€™s a big disrespect to the game

Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?

• I am able to adapt and I seldomly get toxic

Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events?

• Yes and it would be a pleasure meeting you all!

How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)

Do you accept our guild rules and requirements?
*I formally accept the rules and requirements

Looks good
Understandable and acceptable for not talking in discord.
As long as youā€™re able to hear or communicate with us so that weā€™re coordinated with guild dungeons, then youā€™re g.

We have a policy on hacking so please do read it on the guild announcements when you can!
Welcome to the guild - VVoe will be at ASE guild hall portal to send the invite

Great!
Sovngarde is mostly active during the weekend since most members either work or have school throughout the weekdays but we are an active bunch :slight_smile:

Good on your views on the game!
Check out our events on the discord to join any of our Fri-Sun guild events too

Invite will be sent by VVoe at ASE guild hall portal