Sovngarde - Asian/Australian guild

Idk if there’s any space left but i’ll apply anyways:

1. I just want an active ase guild to be in
    2.Yes but no-one was ever active
    3.I know how to do both but its always public and messy
    4.Knight and a spare char for whatever I want
    5.ase
    6.Yes, but i’m pretty poor lol
    7.I don’t care as long as it isn’t affecting other players or me but if it is, it’s not okay
    8.yes
  2. Occasionally
    10.9/10
    11.Yes that’s exactly why i applied.
    Thanks, i’m not the best and am 0/8, but i’m willing to improve :slight_smile:

We’re a very active guild buy we also extend to play on AE and USSW too (for our european/australian guild members)

Hacking does affect our guild greatly especially if we catch someone during our guild key weekend events. We’re slowly weening them out/kicking them as we continue catching and breaking our guild rules :slight_smile:

New players/rebuilding are not required to donate but we won’t be responsible if you die low-max at tombs/shatts haha!
Great looks good! Feel free to message any of the founds on our Discord and we’ll get you an invite asap.

Could I join your guild? I have 2 characters-1 priest 6/8 and 1 rogue 2/8 that i maxing out.

Rejected.
Good luck finding a guild!

I am just wondering why are you still recruiting if you’re not even Officer+ and there is no Founder, Leader, and only one Officer?

To make a long story short:
Guild is glitched and the highest position is Officer, my alt account.
I use that to recruit.
Deca emailed back saying they’re fixing it.

I’m orange star and im just wondering if i can join this guild, im experienced and friendly. Im active often aswell, i have good chars. my ingame name is

Rejected

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
I chose Sovngarde because I am looking for a guild that isn’t full of pros but isn’t completely new to the game. The guild that I am currently in is boring with almost no one talking in guild chat and no sign of out of game communication such as discord.
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
I was a former member of several guilds and I left because I felt that I did not fit in or that the guild was like playing by myself.

Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
I have experience in tombs but I am not confident in rushing. I know how to do a clean tomb and will help out with sarcs when the rushers reach them. I have little to no experience in a shatters but I am willing to learn the dungeon.

What are your main character classes?
Right now I am playing on a 6/8 sorcerer and I’m maxing other characters as I go.

What is your main server?
My main server changes with the guild I am with so I switch to whatever server the guild is in.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds so we’re able to buy keys as a guild?
I can’t provide any keys but I will donate pots to the guild to get keys.

What are your views on hacking?

I have tried hacking for a short period but have since stopped 2 years ago. Hacking was fun for sometime but after some time the game felt boring since I didn’t have to try at all and that I would always think that I would get banned and lose all my progress. I believe that hackers are only bad for the game and they do not help it in any way.

Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
I can and will adapt when younger people are on the chat. I rarely get toxic.

Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events?
I’m not too comfortable using my mic but I’ll probably join in after I get used to all the people in the guild

How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)

Do you accept our guild rules and requirements?
I do accept your guild’s rules and requirement.

I believe we would be a perfect guild for you :slight_smile:

We are a mixture of experienced and non-experienced players in a very helpful community. Our main communication is discord but you will still see occasional chats in-game.

Great! So far our guild events for Tombs has been very successful (with some hits here and there but does not get activated) and with Shatters, more than half the guild is inexperienced so you can always join in on the learning experience.

I also commend you on being so honest with your application. We also have the same views on hacking with some of the members absolutely hating hackers. We also strive to get hackers to stop hacking, step by step with getting gud :slight_smile:

Also, don’t worry about the mic. The majority of the guild doesn’t use the mic but all do participate in listening during our Shatters run so we’re all on the same page

Please join our discord and we’ll send an invite asap

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
I’m ready to try something new in the game, other than playing solo in a multiplayer game. I play on USSW, and apparently, so do you guys, too.

Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
None that are very noteable. Most of my former guilds were from random invites, and we never really did much as a guild.

Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon?
Not very much. My only tomb experience has been with the dirty ones that spawn in the realm, or when someone decides to host a couple on payday.

What are your main character classes?
I mainly play the wizard, but the paladin and archer appeal to me. Unfortunately, I only have one character slot at the moment, which is taken up by my 6/8 wizard.

What is your main server?
USSW

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds so we’re able to buy keys as a guild?
Of course. If I don’t need it, I’ll probably donate it. I can’t really donate keys or anything that costs real life currency, I am poor.

What are your views on hacking?
It’s a dishonorable act that’s killed many a game before. I don’t approve of it or anyone that does it.

Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
I’m usually able to watch my tongue around younger ones, but I am 15 myself.

Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events?
Sure.

How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)
7/10.

Do you accept our guild rules and requirements?
Yes.

We’re a guild comprised mostly of asian and australians though quite a number of us seem to have less lag in USSW even if we’re geographically closer to ASE so I’m sure you’ll find a number of us to run dungeons with at USSW.
Right now, our guild keys are popped at USSW too since we all seem to benefit there more than ASE.

Your views are greatly accepted and respected and your will to help as well.

Please join our discord if you had not done so yet! The link is on the original post.
@any of the online founders and we’ll send you an invite as soon as we can :slight_smile:

1. Seems like a nice guild where people can enjoy themselves and have fun. Plus I don’t think that there are any toxic people in here. :smiley:

2. Yes, my own guild. I left because I created it with friends at the time but no one is consistently on.

3. All of the experience :smiley:

4. Rouge, Mystic and Archer

5. USS

6. Yes Sir/Ma’am

7. Don’t

8. Yes

9. Yes

10. 8.489

11. Yes, I do.

Yup! That’s all we do is just enjoy realming. We give chances to those that are rage gamers since it’s pretty common in a perma-death game but there is no toxicity towards fellow guildmates. (though our debates can get a little heated)

Most of our guild activities are at ASE/USSW so I hope you’re able to migrate to our servers

Will be sending you an invite soon

Hi im orange star prob hit yellow if I didnt die these past days but anyway leeme join your guild. Btw I cant really do tomb but if its is on my priest than prob,

Rejected.

Guild was full and just had our first PURGE for all inactives, those who did not contribute to the guild’s growth for an extensive amount of time, and those who constantly broke our easy to follow rules with multiple chances.

There is now space for a great in-game discord community
Come join Sovngarde! We welcome all, experience or not.

Hi,
Can I join? im a newer player with a little experience with shatters and tomb but am looking for a good active clan to learn more and to have fun with
thanks,
ArceusAF

sup lad just a lover of good vibes here looking for a guild

1. never really bothered with getting into a guild before, looks like the kinda vibe i could get with
  2. nah, never really played rotmg “seriously”, usually just to pass time while i wait for other stuff
  3. i mean sure ive done a bunch of public shatts/tombs but not really
  4. i die so often it doesnt make a difference but i like wizard and assassin
  5. ase (ae when ase is lagging for me)
  6. ya sure, have some lod and shatt keys right now anyway but nobody to pop for (xoxo)
  7. it happens, thats life, seems like its basically shitting up the game for yourself and others tho
  8. suppose so, pre much just treat everyone the same
  9. ya easy
  10. give him a solid 8? dont like how you basically HAVE to pump money into the game, but do like how you can play solo or like as a team with other guys
  11. ya

idk hit me up, i play during the week while ive got uni on since i hardly ever have to actually go in, i play on steam so feel free to add me there

Hi there,
Only a blue star but I would like to join this guild. A friend first introduced me to this guild and I primarily play knight, my current character is almost 3/8.
P.S Don’t ask about the name, its a very long story.