Sovngarde - Asian/Australian guild

We would love to welcome new players to our guild!
But if you don’t want to risk an “application” auto-reject, I suggest you take time to at least read the original post.

Eyyyyy I appreciate more good vibes in our guild though with a little bit of brain rot that happens in the discord chat sometimes if you’re good with that LOL

We have a mix of serious players but more chill players around so I’m sure you can fit in well. We do see that the majority of ROTMG are hackers sadly but we won’t tolerate hacking within our guild (especially during events). But, we don’t care what you do outside of the guild - just as long as it doesn’t affect Sovngarde

You don’t need to pump money in the game at all haha so don’t worry about that.

Please join our discord so we can catch when we’re both online. Link is at the bottom of the original post!

Let me guess, your friend is Pixel/TwoSquare?
I’d love to hear the story of your name.
You’re now required to give an introduction (with name included) on the discord later LOL

Original post updated
We’re now looking for tomb key suppliers that will join our guild temporarily every Sat/Sun!

cheers mate, ill be around :slight_smile:

this seems like a nice guild, guess ill apply

1. it seems like a friendly guild
  2. yes, the guild was inactive
  3. im experienced with shatts but not so much with tombs
  4. pally and wizzy
  5. ase
  6. sure
  7. idrc about it
  8. okay
  9. no, mic is bad and i cant talk properly
  10. 9 if it wasn’t very p2w
  11. yep

Accepted! Join our discord here: https://discord.gg/ECyQkAz and notify us when you’re online so we can invite you!

Just a little typo, the bold isn’t there.

Thanks Cliches
Love the name btw

Haha thanks!

I’d love to join I know I am a little late but, I only saw this now, I have 2 7/8s and making a huntress now, I open keys on the weekly.

Thanks

Follow application format please, you can either post on this thread or DM one of the Leaders here: https://discord.gg/ECyQkAz

Hi is this guild still recruiting? and if so i would like to join
i have 2 6/8 + 1 nearly 3/8 + tomb and some shatts exp

Application received on discord.
Welcome!

1) Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
The guild looks like a friendly and I have been looking for a guild that runs some dungeons.
2) Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
Yes I was but it became inactive so I left.
3) Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
I have some experience but I still have a lot to learn.
4) What are your main character classes?
I really enjoy playing wizard and knight.
5) What is your main server?
ASE
6) Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Yes
7) What are your views on hacking?
I view it negatively and think that it can really ruin the experience of the game for other people.
8) Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes, I don’t swear much.
9) Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
I won’t talk much but I’m perfectly fine with being on mute.
10) How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)
9/10
11) Do you accept our guild rules and requirements? Know that are easy to follow rules are required. Repeated failures will lead to a perma-ban from the guild.
I accept the rules and requirement

Accepted! Welcome to Sovngarde!
I’ll send you a message on Discord regarding your invite when you’re ready

1. Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
    I am looking for an active guild were I can hone my skills without worry of being kicked. This one seams friendly and active :slight_smile:
  2. Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
    I was once the Leader of TheBaldGuy a while back but when I went to collage I was not able to play as often and it fell apart.
  3. Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
    Some… but not a lot. As I have not been part of a guild that dose them often all I have done are a few runs in the public realm so they have not been clean and It was hard for me to learn much about them in the chaos. (this is one of the things that I know I need to get better at and wont to learn how to do)
  4. What are your main character classes?
    Mostly Wizard and Paliden. Sometimes I play as the necro also
  5. What is your main server?
    Lol wherever I happen to be.
  6. Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
    I think that sounds like a great idea and would love to make a rich gild :wink:
  7. What are your views on hacking?
    I never hack… I see it as cheating. But as long as they dont bother me or mess up the game I don’t judge those who do. I mean it is a game after all and they can play it as they wont. But I will play the way the makers intended the game to be played
  8. Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
    I don’t sware and prefer cleaner chats
  9. Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
    YUP!
  10. How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)
    8.5-9 (getting better with more resent updates)
  11. Do you accept our guild rules and requirements? Our rules are easy to follow and lenient at most times but repeated failures will lead to a perma-ban from the guild.
    I will respect the rules and decisions of the guild masters :slight_smile: it is there guild after all they run it how they wont and I do my best to make if fun for everyone :grinning:

Accepted and responded on Discord!

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
Because my brother is in it.

Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
Cause everybody stopped being active and it was dead.

Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
No.

What are your main character classes?
Knight, Priest, Wizard

What is your main server?
Asia South East

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Sure.

What are your views on hacking?
Hacking is not fun. Hackers are cheaters.

Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes

Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
Yes

How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)

Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements? (repeated failures = perma-ban)
Yes

1.Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
I have chosen Sovngarde because I want to expierience what a real guild would be like.
2.Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
Yes, I left because they were inactive.
3.Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
Not really, but I am willing to learn.
4.What are your main character classes?
Knight, pally and aarcher.
5.What is your main server?
My main servers are Ase and Uswest2
6.Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Yeh sure.
7.What are your views on hacking?
I really don’t mind them as the people using them arn’t having as much fun as we are.
8.Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes I am not too old myself so I should be able to adapt.
9.Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
Yes and I’ve been known to talk way too much :slight_smile:.
10.How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)
9/10.
11Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements? Our rules are easy to follow and lenient at most times but repeated failures will lead to a perma-ban from the guild.
Of course and I’ll do my best to respect everyone.