Sovngarde - Australian/Asian guild RECRUITING [ASE/USSW]

Guild name: Sovngarde (CURRENTLY RECRUITING)

A very chill and laid-back guild that just want to enjoy the game.
Home Realms: ASE/USSW
Timezone: +8 GMT

BACKGROUND:
We’re a guild that was founded 5 years ago by three brothers, at this point in time the brothers have all left, but the legacy of them lives on.

Originally being a private guild that was only amongst the three brothers, Sovngarde has expanded and branched out, now accepting new members of all kinds to join our ranks

What you can find in Sovngarde:

• Private guild key events"
  • All kinds of different contests
  • Guild PPE challenges
  • Luck-and-Chance and Lotteries
  • Giveaways during guild celebrations
  • Helpful members that are able to answer questions 24/7
  • An extremely active discord and in-game environment (especially if you’re in our asia-australia timezone)
  • Other frequently played games that’s not exclusive to just RotMG (Terraria, CSGO, etc)
  • Loss of brain cells (get used to it)

and much more!

Leadership group:
These are the people who currently lead the guild and who you should bow down and worship!
Spason (Head founder/leader)
Soulfyre (Founder)
MROBLE (Founder)
Skorker (Leader)

Rules & Requirements:

REFRAIN FROM HACKING. We do not tell a person how to live their lives and how to play their game but we expect you to not hack within the guild ESPECIALLY during weekend guild events where we pop keys. If caught, I will give a warning, and then a more serious action.

Importantly, YOU MUST BE FAMILY FRIENDLY.
In other words, minimal cursing, no drama. We have quite a few minors in the guild since we do not discriminate. WE CAN TOLERATE MILD CURSING in good fun but will not tolerate in aggressive behavior towards anyone. That includes your guildmates and non-guild members equally. We have 2 voice chats for mature, and for family friendly so please join the one that suits you best. This is your first and only warning on this stuff, if we pick up on any toxic behaviour you will be swiftly dealt with.

ENGLISH ONLY

Fame and Stars do NOT matter. Experienced and new players alike are welcomed!

Skills: Shatters/Tomb experience. Inexperience is accepted as long as you’re willing to learn to do end-game dungeons along the way. No rush! Literally and figuratively.

Guild funds. In our guild, we have a bank of ‘guild funds’, in which you must donate to, to continue to be a part of the weekly hosted dungeons. Not required for new players or those rebuilding. If you want to be part of weekly guild dungeons, you’re expected to donate a little to the Guild-funds. We work together and contribute as a guild so please be part of our team effort!

Absolutely no begging/asking for items. This promotes gameplay that is dependant on your guildies, and you’ll never grow as a player. However, asking for help running a few dungeons is totally ok.

Guild positions are earned through loyalty, activity, being helpful, guild contributions, and respect of our guild rules. Do not ask to be promoted.
We have:
Founders
Admins (Leaders)
Moderators (Officers)
Members (People who’ve been with us for a few weeks and we think are fit for our guild)
Initiates (Brand new guildies)

Have a great interest or love for the game. Nothing beats gaming with others who enjoy the same game.
If you would like to join Sovngarde, then you must first fill out this application form

APPLICATION FORM:

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
What are your main character classes?
What is your main server?
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
What are your views on hacking?
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)

Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?

DISCORD IS OPTIONAL, BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Chat/Voice chat is not required but if you want to know when guild keys pop and when events start, I HIGHLY recommend to be active (logged in) on discord since we don’t update in-game due to obvious reasons. Discord is our main hub for guild activity, and not being a part of it will be a huge disadvantage for playing with us

Our discord (PLEASE ONLY JOIN IF YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED): https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Please use the discord to message us if no one is online.
(pssst~ those not capable of reading and not applying properly through the application form will receive an auto-reject)

Skorker
MROBLE
Soulfyre
Spason
The names above have the authority to accept/reject your application.

OTHER
We’re looking for a Tomb of the Ancients supplier.
We will pay as a guild (3 life) for every pop.
If you’re looking to sell keys safely and consistently to a guild, please post here or message any Leader on the Sovngarde Discord!

Looking for a good guild that'll help me rebuild

IGN: Gutuo

1. I am in need of a guild and enjoy playing with other ppl
  2. Yes i was, and i left because one of the leaders where really disrespectful towards everyone and immature
  3. Yes i know how to run a full/clean shatts and tomb and i can rush tombs on some chars
  4. Wizard, Rogue, Warrior, Knight, soon pally and archer when i get some UTs
  5. I usually just chill around usw2 but i’m fine with any server
  6. Yes. I may not be able to contribute directly (money-wise) but i do buy 10-15 tombs and some other keys to pop every week
  7. I don’t see a point in hacking because there is no point of playing a game that is supposed to be punishing for mistake and challenging if your cheating, doesn’t improve skill either.
  8. Sure, i’m fine with anything family-friendly related
  9. Yea, im down with using voice chat
  10. i would give it maybe an 8.5
  11. Yes i do

I’ve been looking for an active Aus guild for a while now, and this seems like a nice fit.
Member of TAKIS, a random guild I joined mainly to get pots from the guild hall.
Some experience with Tombs and Shatts, I’d say a 4/10 generally.
Currently playing on a 6/8 Wizard, no other classes yet.
ASE
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Yes, but as of right now I am still attempting to max my 1st character.
Ruins the challenge of the game.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes
Yes
8/10.

Yes

Hi, my in game name is XXhambonXx, I have been playing for almost three years now, and I have gone guildless for a few years, before getting into a small guild in ase. I would consider joining your guild, but I have a few questions about it.

1. How often do members in the guild use discord voice chat?
  2. What is the overall opinion on edgy humor?
  3. How often are members of this guild active?
    And just in case you were wondering about how I am, I am a decent player who likes ranged characters over tanky melees. I have a little shatters experience and a moderate amount of tomb experience. I currently have no maxed characters because of a mishap in a udl involving slimes and bombs, but I rebuild quickly. I would like to hear back at you if you seem interested!

I’d love to join, but unfortunately I probably won’t be on when you guys do stuff because I live on the other side of the world

We can answer all these questions on our discord. If you want to join Sovngarde, please answer all of our questions, as it is the application.

IGN: TitansWill

Saw this post, coming back to play casually. A Guild will be nice

Formally in Faction, quit when uni got crazy. Guild naturally dies when key members stop playing.

Yes. Tombs 10/10, Shats, 7/10, Halls 0/10, stopped when this got introduced, Hive 1/10 normally in pub so it gets steam rolled. Everything else 10/10.

Paladin was before it died. As of now it is my Rogue.

ASE, AE

Sure, I can host weekly. Depends on how much keys, but 1-3 per week seem doable.

Don’t mind them. They don’t affect me in any way.

Yes.

Yes.

7/10

Yee.

IGN: Ilovecats

Because i’m looking for an active guild and people to have fun with
Yes, i left it because it started going inactive.
I have quite a bit of experience in Tombs, however i haven’t looked so much on shatts yet, but i’d be happy to learn ^-^
I’d have to say pally, but i’m planning to play some priest aswell.
My main server is ASE although i am in the CEST timezone (+1) meaning i’ll be available when it’s evening in asia
Yes, i’d love to :slight_smile:
I despise it! i have never hacked and never will, it ruins other people’s gameplay.
Yes i am.
i’ll be comfortable speaking as i like to socialize, so yes.
9 maybe.
Ofcourse ^-^

1. I haven’t chosen to yet, I am considering it though. The main reason is my old guild died when one of the most active members died by a ketamine overdose. I want to join Sovngarde because my current guild is inactive and the only members that are ever on have no tomb/shats experience. Also the name is cool.
  2. I am currently a member of TheNigNugs Club, and I am considering leaving because of the inactivity.
  3. I have an understanding of how to not dirty tombs and I am not the best at shats, although I know how to do it and not fuck it up.
  4. My mains are archers, wizards, and rogues but I currently am working on maxing a knight with a trash priest.
  5. I don’t have a main server I jump around a lot because the server I am on barley effects how the game runs for me.
  6. I currently don’t have a job but I am getting one soon and I would love to host keys (if the guild is nice)
  7. I don’t hack, but I don’t ind hackers unless they are doing stuff that involves ent sitting and other death traps. also wallhacks because they make shatters stupidly easy.
  8. yes a current member of my guild has a younger brother and when he is around I do a good job at censoring myself.
  9. Yes I am comfortable with voice chat, although it takes time for me to feel comfortable enough to start talking a lot.
  10. I rate it a 7/10, just because there are a lot of issues DECA is having a hard time solving, but I don’t hate DECA because they are doing their best with the game and I respect that.
  11. Yeah boi.

Accepted, please join the guild discord and whisper one of the mods/leaders to get invited ingame.

Accepted, join the guild discord when you’re free and message one of the moderators or leaders to get invited in Realm.

Accepted, follow the link to the discord and ask one of us to invite you to guild ingame.

Accepted, join discord when you’re online and we’ll add you in game.

Sovngarde is now at full capacity; we’re no longer accepting applications until more space is made available.

I have chosen Sovngarde because I did not want a guild that was way out of my league but I also didn’t want a guild that was absolutely horrible and this guild was perfect. I also have a friend in this guild who recommended it to myself.
Yes, I had left the guild because I really didn’t enjoy the attitude of the leaders and I felt like they had no respect for myself.
Yes, I have done many shatters and I enjoy them a lot, I can duo up to 2nd and trio 3rd boss :slight_smile: I am not as good at tombs but I know how to do them, and I’m willing to get better at them.
I really enjoy and I’m good at all melee classes I also really enjoy playing archer, atm I have a max def warr who I’m hopefully going to max even further and help max an archer/huntress I am going to make.
I don’t really have a main, I bounce around a lot and I’m find with any.
If I’m able to get gold I’m 100% willing to contribute but sadly I don’t get it as often.
I don’t like hackers very much at all, I feel like they ruin the community for other players
Of course :), I myself have a very childish voice so I don’t really mind and I have no problem being friendly or helping them out
Yes, I am, although I prefer being muted because I like to focus a little more
I would say maybe an 8.5, it’s a really enjoyable game, especially nowadays.
Yes, I do.

accepted, please join the discord and arrange a time to be accepted into the guild

I would like to join as I am looking for an friendly and active group who play one ASE.
I have been a member of previous guilds, which was fun but left as they all became inactive : (
I have run the dungeons but only in public dungeons, though know the theory behind a clean tomb etc.
Pretty much anything really, just not trickster or ninja.
ASE
Yep anything that I have around.
Don’t see the point as it would ruin the fun of the game for you and other people…
Able to be family friendly no problem.
Yep active on discord.
Ignoring the frustrating moments probably a solid 8.5

And I accept rules and requirements, hope to run some dungeons soon.

accepted, please join the guild discord and DM one of the higher ups to get invited ingame

1. I have chosen sovngarde, because i see them as a nice, strong guild, aswell as a few of my old guild mates have joined and they have recommended it to me.
  2. Yes, i was part of my older brothers, there was only around 8 members, therefore we weren’t able to tackle harder dungeons. I left because i wanted to join a different guild that had more people, to make some friends aswell as do some harder dungeons to increase my skill level.
    3.I know how to do tombs and shatters cleanly, rarely am i in these dungeons were the people want to do them clean. I have experience with almost every other dungeon, although the newer ended dungeons not as much.
    4.Since i only have 3 char slots, i am limited to the range of characters. But if i had more i would probably play mostly Knight, assassin, Paladin and Archer.
    5.ASE / AE normally ase. When it is crowded i either move to ae, or a different server to clear
    6.Yes, I put money on realm regularly, so i will be sure to contribute when i am able to
    7.Whats the point? Why play the game if your not gonna play legit. I takes away all the action and fun.
    8.I can be family friendly to all ages, being a younger player myself i will adapt to all people.
    9.I am happy to enter the chat for events and over all, though i most likely will not talk.
    10.i would rate RotMG a 8.5/10
    11.Yes i am willing to accept all simple rules requirements and instructions given to me by someone of a higher rank in the guild

accepted, please join the guild discord and arrange a time to be invited