Sovngarde - Australian/Asian guild RECRUITING [ASE/USSW]

Why have you chosen Sovngarde? I just got back too playing realm and haven´t found any decent guilds
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave? I left my previous guilds because school started again and my guild mates never went on again.
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.) A lot. one of the characters i was proudest of died to a shatts (frikin ice spheres!!!)
What are your main character classes? Mostly Priest and Wizard but i do play Tricksters and Archers
What is your main server? I stay on the server my guild is on but right now its USW2
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys) I cannot buy keys sorry D: but i am rich in life and i help struggling players i trust with a little bit of it (sometimes even pixies)
What are your views on hacking? Being honest here i used to hack but it didn´t work and I quit hacking
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat? of course!
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine) yes
How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10) 8, fun, but its wasting my life

accepted, please join the guild discord and arrange a time to be invited

APPLICATION FORM:

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?

I like the no fame, no stars, and no need of rushing requirements. The openness of the guild and giving all the ability to grow is something I have not seen yet. I have been playing for only 1 week but I would like to experience the game with a guild/clan like you guys that, if I read correctly, willing to just play the game. Also, all those guild events look really fun.

Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?

No, I am guildless since my creation though I was invited to a guild but then they retracted their invite when they realized I’m a light blue star with less than 2000 fame.

Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)

I have no experience in any dungeon that is not from the godlands. I’m still reluctant and afraid to do any dungeon after experience my first avatar and shatters. But, I am willing to learn.

What are your main character classes?

I only have a wizard but I love it.

What is your main server?

Asia East due to the low amount of lag.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)

Reading the other applications, the others understand it to be purchasing realm gold to buy keys? I’m not 100% sure I would want to invest in Realm yet since I’ve yet to experience what the game has to offer, but I may be able in the future.

What are your views on hacking?

Sounds complicated. No thanks. I’m too simple and vanilla to even mod like how my sister does for some other games.

Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?

I don’t swear at all. I’m open to others swearing but I will respect every member, which includes the younger and those who don’t like swearing by not swearing.
As the eldest sibling of my family, I’ve grown to be very family friendly.

Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)

I’m not comfortable with speaking due past experiences, but I am very fine with being mute. I hope that’s okay.

How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)

8 because I died previously due to uncontrollable situations where all monsters and players moved towards the corners of the screen, and then I suddenly died. Not a good experience.

Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?

Why wouldn’t I? They are the basis and foundation. I accept and will respect all your guild rules and requirements.

I hope you don’t mind a very active noob. :sweat_smile:
I’ve been reading the realmeye wiki and watching game tutorial so my experience is book-based as of now. Hoping to become practical.

IGN:NewAcount
I chose Sovngarde because it seems like a guild that would make RotMG more fun.
Yes, I left because there weren’t any active members and nobody communicated.
Huntress, Wizard, and Paladin.
**What is your main server?"
I don’t have a particular server that I stay on but when I join a guild their main server becomes mine.
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds?
Yes, I will try my best to contribute.
I don’t understand why people do it, I feel like it makes the game much more boring and makes achievements less fulfilling.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes, I’m very social and I think I’ll be able to adapt to anyone on voice chat.
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events?
Yes.
How do you like RotMG
8-9
Yes, of course.

1. Saw it on these forums and use ASE server. Mostly just want a disc server to do stuff with peeps on.
  2. Yeah, can’t remember the name, but the first was a random invo and the second doesn’t really have anyone in it. Just left because I didn’t see much point being in them.
  3. Nope, willing to learn.
  4. Wiz for the moment, thinking of building up a warrior and/or rogue but still newish to the game. Have gear to build both up though. Uh, just editing this cuz I died, will probs be back to 6/8 in a few days though.
  5. ASE
  6. Probs depending on how much is req’d.
  7. You’re bad at playing games if you have to rely on cheats. However if it don’t affect me, I don’t really mind.
  8. Depends. If younger ones enter and I don’t notice, I won’t really have changed. If someone mentions it then yeah. I would probs only be in the mature chat though.
  9. Sure, why not
  10. 8/10
  11. Yeah, I agree

We are currently not recruiting as we have a full roster, the thread will we reopened for applications again when we lose some members.

what he said

Sovngarde is recruiting again! The post will be edited soon, but you may post your applications below now.

Need a guild in my timezone, playing in australia has its ups and downs :’)

Former guild wasn’t as active as I would of wanted them to be

Yes

Once rebuilt, Knight/Pally, Wizard/Necro, huntress and priest/Sorc

What is your main server? ASE
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Yeah theres no problem there

Fuck that shit.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Accepted! Join our Discord and message one of the founders or leaders to be invited. :slight_smile:

IGN: Acebola

1. I would like a guild for the social aspect of it as i like talking to people about the game
  2. I have not been in a serious guild before, Just a few with friends
  3. I can do clean Shatts and Tombs and can rush tombs on a few characters
  4. My main classes are Paladin, Rogue, Necro and Knight
    5.I play ASE but if it lags (Which happens alot) i switch to AE
  5. I cannot contribute as i am a student and do not have a job
  6. I personally think hacking makes the game boring as it takes all the challenges away
  7. I have a younger brother and sister so censoring myself is not a problem
  8. Yes, that is fine
  9. 7
  10. Yes.

I have stopped playing for a while, and am now getting back into the game. I have a 5/8 pally (with a lot of mismatched ut gear on it) with only 3 mana, 2 def, and 7 life to max. I also have a couple of half-maxed ranged chars I use as backup.

1. Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
    I would like to get into another guild, and after looking around on realmeye, I want a more laid-back guild that I can contribute to (by paying for keys or any other way)
  2. Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
    Yes, multiple. Tied Army, AqquireTheSauce, and more smaller ones. I got kicked out of Tied army, someone dirtied a shatts, I got blamed for it and kicked. AqquiretheSauce, I stopped playing for a month or two, so I left once i stopped.
  3. Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
    Despite the time I got blamed, I know how to do clean Tombs and Shatts, and I have the gear to do both easily.
  4. What are your main character classes?
    Pally and Warrior, though I only have a maxed Pally right now.
  5. What is your main server?
    I don’t currently have one, I use the main server of the guild I join.
  6. Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
    Yes, I will most likely be willing to pay a percentage of what is in my vault (in pots) AND contribute a portion of the loot I get. In other words, I will probably pay property and income tax.
  7. What are your views on hacking?
    I don’t hack, I tried a client 2 years ago (friends told me to), decided normal rotmg was more fun, and kept playing. There is no point in hacking, really.
  8. Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
    Yes. I really don’t swear. (freshman year)
  9. Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
    More than comfortable, even if it isn’t discord.
  10. How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)
    9.2/10.
  11. Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?
    YES.

I can be contacted through a PM if you decide to accept me. Otherwise, I am on Pacific time, and you can mostly find me online (USW currently) at times 8:00-9:00 Pacific time.

Note, check my account for my current characters. https://www.realmeye.com/player/Benjiygao

I have lots of backpacks to put on characters if needed.

Also, I have 5 vault chests and 4 char slots. I am on Pacific time but can play early in the day or late, depending when the guild is playing.

Accepted! :slight_smile: Please take the time to join our Discord and message one of our leaders to be invited to the guild. Welcome to Sovngarde!

Accepted! Welcome to Sovngarde! Go ahead and join our Discord and message one of our leaders for a guild invitation. :slight_smile:

1. Why have you chosen Sovngarde? Because I haven’t been on rotmg for a while a need a guild, you guys look nice and that is really important in a guild

2. Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave? Yeah i was, i was a member of Fully Loaded but i didnt leave i just got bored of rotmg and quit for a while. now im back and really want to play

3. Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.) yeah in the guild we did quite a few of them so i would say i have really good experience,

4. What are your main character classes? The normie stuff, Wiz, Archer, Knight, Pally and Warrior. i am quite close to maxing every one, just need a guild to farm with

5. What is your main server? AE/ASE

6. Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys) I have to get into rotmg again to spend money because i wouldn’t want to spend heaps, and then quit again, but after that period ill be willing

7. What are your views on hacking? Like any other person i look down on hacking, but i honestly don’t care if you hack as long as you don’t interfere with someone else’s loot chance or experience. But, generally i don’t like it. I don’t hack myself though

8. Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat? Yeah im able to not swear. I try not to do it in general anyway

9. Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine) Yeah im fine, my other guild was really voice chat heavy, so im used to it

10. How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10) 7/10 for being fun, but being a pain when you die

11. Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements? Yep

https://www.realmeye.com/player/HelpMate, note that i have many more characters but they have since disappeared as i haven’t played them in a while. This includes a few 8/8’s, 7/8’s and many 6/8’s

Accepted, please join the discord and contact one of the founders/leaders to be invited into the guild.

it seems like a cool guild in the same timezone
yup. the guild was kind of dead
8/10 shatts, 0/10 in tombs and lost halls
have a 6/8 archer as of now
What is your main server?
ASE/AE
yeah i can contribute in game items
hacking is wasting your own time
yup
yup

yes

I found it here, looks like a chill guild.
I am currently a member of ShadowClanVS but I’m having a hard time communicating >_>
I have experience in Tombs but not Shatters.
Knight and Sorcerer (May change)
AE
Hmm, depends on what keys and how much I will need to pay.
Bad. Good for single player games. Bad for multiplayer games.
Yep.
Yep.

Yep.

Accepted. Feel free to join the guild Discord, and message one of the leaders/founders either in game or in Discord to be invited into the guild. :slight_smile: