Sovngarde - Australian/Asian guild RECRUITING [ASE/USSW]

Accepted. Head on over to the guild Discord, and message one of the leaders/founders (in Discord or in game) for an invitation into the guild. :slight_smile:

1. I was looking for a active guild that can play together but most of the guild doesnā€™t fit my timezone, and here I found one that I can play with
  2. No
  3. Know a bit of Shatts but Iā€™m not quite good at Tombs
  4. Wiz and Warrior
  5. Used to be USW2 cause its convenience to trade but my best server is ASE
  6. Yes for sure but right after I rebuild by Wiz cuz it died recently
  7. Ruining the fun of the game
  8. No problem
  9. Yes
  10. 7.5/10
  11. Yes

Accepted, join the guild discord (if Iā€™m not replying too late) and contact one of the founders/leaders to get invited ingame

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
Iā€™m looking for a good guild to join and have fun with.

Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
Yes, I was a former member of some quite unknown guilds which were just with friends. They died out.

Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
Iā€™m passable at tombs, but I canā€™t rush or do bosses on melee. I can do shatts except for the part going to second boss and second boss.

What are your main character classes?
Huntress is my current favourite, but Iā€™m statistically best at knight and assassin (gotten 8/8 on knight and 7/8 on assassin).

What is your main server?
ASE

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
I can buy a few keys here and there.

What are your views on hacking?
As long as it is only for your own good and not affecting otherā€™s gameplay itā€™s fine. However itā€™s bad if you use your hacks to get others killed. In short terms, as long as you donā€™t act like youā€™re a god at the game and cheat to make others die itā€™s fine, but if not I would report.

Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Unless I die, yes.

Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
Yes.

How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)
7.5/10

Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?
Yes

Accepted! Go ahead and join our guild Discord, and message one of our leaders/founders either in game or on Discord to get an invite into the guild. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking for an active Australian guild and this sounds great!
I have joined many guilds but they are all inactive and I mostly join streamer guilds for fun then leave after a couple days
Not really, but iā€™m open to sitting back and learning, i also have experience with tombs
Warrior, Palladin, Archer
ASE
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Iā€™m not quite sure what this is but im open to spending a little bit of money when needed
As long as the hacking doesnā€™t effect my game play iā€™m not to bothered, i have never hacked before tho
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Iā€™m only 15 so iā€™m 100% fine with younger voices
Yes
7 (9 if there was an AUS server lol)

IGN: Lolliwood
Why have you chosen Sovngarde? Was looking for an active guild in game but no one would respond so I checked on here.
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave? Very unactive and a few of them hacked.
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.) Yes, I have some experience in Tombs as Iā€™ve been playing this game for 4+ years now.
What are your main character classes? Wizard, Knight and Paladin.
What is your main server? ASE/AE
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys) Possibly.
What are your views on hacking? Iā€™m not a big fan of hacking, doesnā€™t improve your skills.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat? Indeed.
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine) Yes, I have a microphone.
How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10) 8

Indeed I do.

Accepted, please join the discord and arragne with one of the leaders to be invited ingame

Accepted, please join the guild discord and arrange a time to be invited ingame

Aside from just looking for a suitable RotMG guild, Iā€™ve been looking to join an online gaming social group (if that makes sense) fora while now. Basically Iā€™m looking to make friends and commit regular time to any online game I can play with a group of friends.
Only ever been in one guild, but I wouldnā€™t say it really counts. I never saw anyone active after joining and left because of that.
Nope, but Iā€™m keen as a bean to git gud.
Mainly been playing wiz and archer but looking to get a decent handle on all of them really. Currently only have a wiz that Iā€™m working on maxing.
ASE
I might be able to scrounge up a little depending on how i fit in if that makes sense. Unfortunately I have very little disposable income, but Iā€™d be willing to contribute what I can if it means getting to do guild dungeon raids with my new pals.
I strongly disagree with it if it interferes with other players, violates the games EULA or ethos, or if it reduces potential income for the game devs. Iā€™m only fine with it for casual lols in situations where it isnā€™t doing any harm ie: save editing borderlands characters/weapons to have MASSIVE knockback, running private games on minimum gravity, and shooting each other across the map.
To be completely honest, I canā€™t say that I truly am. I will certainly make my best efforts to try speaking with a clean tongue but Iā€™d be lying if I said I wonā€™t slip up every now and then.
Heck yeah!
5/7

ā€¦no but really, RoTMG is a pretty cool guy, eh shoots gods and doesnā€™t afraid of anything, 8/10!

I like it! I do.

I really have been out of Rotmg for quite a bit, drifting through rebuilding and actually having a character and having people to just talk, chat or do stuff with would be fun. I chose this guild to apply because it looks great and active!
Member of Discrete, it was going into inactivity and around half of the people who were active most, opened the most, chatted the most left. Also I didnā€™t participate in the dungeons hosted and was accused of hacking Utā€™s and items in because I had 6/8ā€™s. (I just didnā€™t play much good charā€™s cause I was afraid of losing them, these days Iā€™ve changed)
7.5/10 Experience with Tombs, Shatts =. Chambers 6/10, but Lost Halls and Nest 1/10
Currently on 5/8 Assassin, Had 7/8 Archer but died by lag, trying to build a current 3/8 Knight and possibly Wizard
ASE
Partially, I am focusing on rebuilding until 3 6/8ā€™s possibly. If I am unable to donate I
Why though, just play the game as it is? and like the famous Lemongrab- UNACCEPTABLEEEEE
Definitely yes, In almost all situations (Reality too) I refrain from swearing
Yes
9/10. (Played for quite the long time, started when I was young and sometimes I would quit but always come back to it/my backup game)

Yes 11/10

Sameā€¦ joined but had 2 leave. Every1 was on at the wrong time.

Accepted, feel free to join the guild Discord and message one of our founders/leaders in game or on Discord for an invite to the guild. :slight_smile:

Accepted! Message one of our leaders/founders in game or on Discord for an invite into the guild, feel free to join our guild Discord also. :slight_smile:

Because it was my former great guild
Anttike quit realm nuff sed
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc)
Lots
Archer rogue
All of em
I can donate about a mana per key but I canā€™t buy keys.
TBH now I donā€™t care if anyone hacks I just look down on dem hackers
Probably going to be muted. But, yes
Yes, yes
9/10
Yes, for the second time.

I just want people to play with. It gets lonely playing solo.
I join guild here and there but no one interacts with each other 90% of the time
Just tombs.
I can play the classes that I have made right now. Mostly my Rogue, Pally, and Priest.
ASE and USW2
Yes
Itā€™s a moral issue really, I donā€™t care if you or others use it, it only disables you from growing. Also, as long as it doesnā€™t interfere with my experience
Yes
Yes

Yes

Accepted, please join the discord and arrange a time to get invited ingame

Accepted, please join the guild discord and contact one of the Founders/Leaders to get invited ingame.

Application Form - Cubital:

Why have you chosen Sovngarde

Sovngarde seems to be highly friendly, and willing to do things as a guild, such as keys or the events listed above. It is for these reason that I would like to join Sovngarde, just because it seems like an active guild that I could contribute to.

Iā€™ve bounced back and forth between several guilds for some time, and just could never really find a guild that would stick. Mainly because they were either too inactive to accomplish anything together as a guild, or just disbanded due to too many players leaving.

Do you have any experience in end-game dungeons?

Shatters: I know how to keep shatters clean, however I am not the most comfortable with themā€¦ meaning, I generally stay in the group and donā€™t do anything too extreme. I have successfully done one or two, but I am not the most familiar with how to cleanly fight The Forgotten King. But besides that, Iā€™m all for shatters.

Tomb: Iā€™m good at keeping tombs clean, and I can even do them dirty if necessary. Iā€™ve accomplished a fair number of them, and would even be willing to teach other members how to successfully run a tomb. I recently maxed a rogue to a point where Iā€™m comfortable rushing high-level dungeons, however I have yet to have the opportunity to try rushing a tomb.

Other Dungeons: I am pretty comfortable with dungeons such as OTā€™s, and all ā€œEpicā€ dungeons, and can easily rush them for other people, if need be.

My current characters are a knight, rogue, and a ninja (all 6/8). I personally like wizard, however I recently died on my 8/8, and do not have an available character slot to rebuild right now. As is, I spend most of my time as a knight, but (as mentioned above) I occasionally hop on my rogue to rush some dungeons.

I spend most of my time on USE and USE2, but Iā€™m comfortable going on whatever server the guild frequents (which I assume would be ASE or USSW?)

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds?

I am more than willing to contribute pots (mana & life) to popping dungeons, if that is what youā€™re talking about. However, I donā€™t spend money on the game, and therefore cannot buy keys to pop for the guild (as much as I would like to).

What are you views on hacking?

I donā€™t personally hack, as I donā€™t see the gratification in hacking, but I donā€™t really go out of my way to report hackers to DECA ā€“ because if thatā€™s how they want to play the game, I respect that, seeing how it doesnā€™t have any direct impact on myself (except, of course, for trollers and griefers who go out of their way to dirty dungeons).

I am more than family friendly, as I am fairly young myself. So, I see no problem with being age-appropriate when in the presence of younger, or even older, players.

Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events?

Iā€™m fine with going into discord, however I would have to be mute as I donā€™t have any kind of microphone to use.

How do you like RotMG?

On a scale from 1-10, I would give the game a 8. I really like the game and find it quite enjoyable, however sometimes the perma-death gets to me (a feeling Iā€™m sure you can all relate to), and Iā€™ll take a break for a day or so.

Yes! The guild seems great, and is a community I would love to be apart of. Iā€™ll have no trouble following directions and making the guild an enjoyable place for other people.

Accepted! Head on over to our guild Discord and message one of the founders/leaders in game or through Discord for an invite to the guild. :slight_smile: