Sovngarde Recruitment Form 🇦🇺AU Guild

Sovngarde

A very chill and laid-back guild that just enjoys the game.

Home Realms: ASE/AU

Timezone: +8 GMT

(CURRENTLY RECRUITING)

BACKGROUND:

We’re a guild that was founded 6 years ago by three brothers, at this point in time the brothers have all left, but the legacy of them lives on.

Originally being a private guild that was only amongst the three brothers, Sovngarde has expanded and branched out, now accepting new members of all kinds to join our ranks

What you can find in Sovngarde:

• Private guild key events
  • All kinds of different contests
  • Guild PPE challenges
  • A capable and determined leadership group focusing on making your experience as a guildie for the better
  • Many keys to be popped by members and buyers alike
  • Helpful members that are able to answer questions 24/7
  • An extremely active discord and in-game environment (especially if you’re in our asia-australia timezone)
  • Other frequently played games that’s not exclusive to just RotMG (Terraria, CSGO, etc)
  • An amazing community of players who are nice and willing to help
    and much more!

Leadership group:

These are the people who currently lead the guild and who you should bow down and worship!
Soulfyre (Head Founder)
MROBLE (Founder)
Skorker (Leader)
SlimSlug (Leader)
KCel (Leader)
Rapidz (Moderator)

Rules & Requirements:

REFRAIN FROM HACKING. We do not tell a person how to live their lives and how to play their game but we expect you to not hack within the guild ESPECIALLY during weekend guild events where we pop keys. If caught, I will give a warning, and then a more serious action. Hacking both tarnishes our guild image but also your image within the guild and is highly discouraged.

Family friendliness is an essential core of Sovngarde.
In other words, we do not tolerate drama or unnecessary/public conflict in our guild. Cursing is allowed however in good nature (ie banter), and should be kept minimalistic. We will not tolerate any aggressive behavior towards anyone. That includes your guildmates and non-guild members equally. We have 2 voice chats for mature, and for family friendly so please join the one that suits you best. This is your first and only warning on this stuff, if we pick up on any toxic behaviour you will be swiftly dealt with.

ENGLISH ONLY

Skills:

Fame and Stars do NOT matter. Experienced and new players alike are welcomed!

Shatters/Tomb experience*. Inexperience is accepted as long as you’re willing to learn to do end-game dungeons along the way. No rush! Literally and figuratively. Fundamental or basic understanding of these dungeons are recommended as some members prefer people who know what they’re doing.

Guild funds. In our guild, we have a bank of ‘guild funds’, in which you must donate to, to continue to be a part of the weekly hosted dungeons. Not required for new players or those rebuilding. If you want to be part of weekly guild dungeons, you’re expected to donate a little to the Guild-funds. We work together and contribute as a guild so please be part of our team effort!

Absolutely no begging/asking for items. This promotes gameplay that is dependent on your guildies, and you’ll never grow as a player. However, asking for help running a few dungeons is totally ok and even encouraged, t_eamwork and cooperation is a big part of being Sovngarde member!_

Guild positions are earned through loyalty, activity, being helpful, guild contributions, and respect of our guild rules. Do not ask to be promoted.
We have:
Founders
Admins (Leaders)
Moderators (Officers, long time members who’ve proven their worth of fitting into a leadership role)
Members (People who’ve been with us for a few weeks and we think are fit for our guild, ie have passed the initiation phase)
Initiates (Brand new guildies)

Have a great interest or love for the game. Nothing beats gaming with others who enjoy the same game.
If you would like to join Sovngarde, then you must first fill out this application form

APPLICATION FORM (please fill this out to the best of your ability):

• Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
  • Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
  • Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
  • What is your dedication/activity to the game?
  • What is your main server?
  • Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
  • What are your views on hacking?
  • Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
  • Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)

Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?

DISCORD IS OPTIONAL, BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Chat/Voice chat is not required but if you want to know when guild keys pop and when events start, I HIGHLY recommend to be active (logged in) on discord since we don’t update in-game due to obvious reasons. Discord is our main hub for guild activity, and not being a part of it will be a huge disadvantage for playing with us, not joining the discord also significantly lowers chances of promotions to higher positions or even acceptance into the guild.

Our discord

https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S54
(PLEASE ONLY JOIN IF YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED)

Please use the discord to message us if no one is online.

(pssst~ those not capable of reading and not applying properly through the application form will receive an auto-reject)

Skorker
MROBLE
Soulfyre
KCel
SlimSlug
The names above have the authority to accept/reject your application.

OTHER

We’re looking for a Tomb of the Ancients supplier.
We will pay as a guild (3 life) for every pop.
If you’re looking to sell keys safely and consistently to a guild, please post here or message any of the above mentioned leaders on the Sovngarde Discord!

Reposted due to thread closure.

Why have I chosen Sovngarde?
I chose it because its in my timezone, its active and its a chill guild.
Where you a member of a former guild?
I am currently in Gallantry however it has lately become inactive and it is outside of my timezone which is the Australian timezone.
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeons?
I do not have much tomb experience but i have about 50 hours of Shatters and 50 hours of Lost Halls Experience.
What is your dedication/activity to the game?
My goal is not to max a character or to collect every white bag, even though it would be nice. I just want to have fun doing difficult dungeons because I enjoy the feeling of completing the Void. I am an active member, I play whenever I have time. I am also want to get some Tombs experience and I don’t mind helping anyone out who needs help in some dungeons.
What is your main server?
Australia / Asia whichever has more people on.
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds?
I do not have a job so real life money will be difficult but I’m willing to pop any keys I get from events and daily rewards. And I am willing to donate any items to the key popper.
What are your views on hacking?
Its a cheap excuse to look good at the game with no real skill involved. I do not tolerate it at all.
Are you a family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on V.C.?
Absolutely, though I do tolerate bad language I refuse to use it myself.
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events?
Yes I am an extrovert and can fit in almost anywhere.
Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?
I do, and it is nice to see that AU guilds are picking up lately so I look forward to your response.

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
I like the culture of the guild which has been stated here. A chill, active guild. Also, it’s within my timezone, GMT +8.
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
No. I am actually a new player :smiley:
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
None so far, but I am willing to learn.
What is your dedication/activity to the game?
So far, I’m trying to learn the basics since the game has soooo much to offer. I also like grinding games like this.
What is your main server?
AUS/ASIA
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Maybe. If I learn the mechanics of the game, I might be interested to.
What are your views on hacking?
As a player that likes fast placed ARPGs that needs a lot of grinding, it’s quite unfair and ofcourse, easy come, easy go.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes! I want them to feel welcome as much as I am.
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
Yes. Although, I won’t be able to do this if I’m playing it while working.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.