Sovngarde recruitment thread (Australian guild) - Updated [Closed]

Accepted! Please join the guild Discord with this link: discord.gg/JT4dd2S
Be sure to message either myself or Skorker for an in game invite. :slight_smile:

See above reply.

See reply above, thank you! :slight_smile:

Hate to be that guy, but stupid question:
How do I get permission to chat? My Steam name is Weirdo.

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
uhm i just began again and your guild sounds really active and funny! i think the thing that atracts me the most is the most is the ppe challenge that sounds so fun! + i played pretty much skyrim so the name caught me like a rat in a rat-trap
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
i think playing together with ppl is way more fun than playing alone, problem was that ppl were never online in my previous guilds. ):
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
i am familiar with all the original dungeons, i must admit im not very good at ice tomb and i have never tried a (shet forgot the name of the dungeon) the one that has just gotten an update
What is your dedication/activity to the game?
i have just begun so i will be pretty active, however i have exams comming up so i wont play for so long until 3 weeks from now o.O
What is your main server?
i have none, i play with whatever ppl find the best.
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
i will happily donate as many items in the game required to open, but im not allowed to spend money on games so can’t donate money… however i have a couple of tombs that i can open via my friend. (hes holding them for me)
What are your views on hacking?
bad players should try another game instead of cheating in a game cuz they are bad.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
i love to speak with ppl ( im 16)
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
problem is my parents fight alot, like so so so very much incredibly godly often, and they are very loud so i will most often have myself muted.

I’ve given you the permissions on the Discord now, contact Skorker or myself for an in game invite when you’re ready. :slight_smile:

Accepted! Please join the guild Discord here: discord.gg/JT4dd2S
Also be sure to message either myself or Skorker for an in game invite into the guild.

For the Slogan "A very chill and laid-back guild that just want to enjoy the game."
and the server/time zone

No former

I know how to do All dungs include Lost Halls

Its my hobby atm

If for main you mean “Best” or Home Server that would be Ussw but i rarely play there.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Not sure.

Ive learn the hard way not to do it, previously banned.

Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes im 22 but im Friendly.

Unless im listening music, doing something else or watching a movie while doing chest events on the background ill be totally comfortable joining too.

Edit: on dungeon experience on the lost halls ive only done 1 from the 2.0 LH and from my pov is completely different.

Accepted!
Please join the guild Discord here: discord.gg/JT4dd2S

Just want to be in a friendly guild that isn’t strict on fame reqs.
Yeah, I’ve been in a fair few. Either I left when the guild was inactive, or I was kicked for being low on live fame.
Pretty much all dungeons, experience in LH through public halls.
Usually play every day for an hour or so depending on how much uni work I have.
Australia
In game items sure, probably not using money though.
I don’t care what people do in game unless they are harming my ability to enjoy the game.
I swear pretty frequently, but I can omit that for the guild chat.
Yeah, no worries.

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: discord.gg/JT4dd2S
Message myself or Skorker for an in game invite. :slight_smile:

• Someone from my current guild jumped to it and I’ve been looking for a socially active guild.
  • Yes, and the guilds dying.
  • A little experience, not massive though. Willing to learn.
  • Play daily.
  • Play on Aus
  • Yes willing to donate when I join - but I won’t always want to join in on the weekly dungeon runs, lifes busy sometimes.
  • Dislike hacking with quite a passion.
  • yes, family friendly
  • Can totally join voice chat.

Accepted, join the guild Discord here discord.gg/JT4dd2S, and message Skorker or myself for an invite into the guild in game. :slight_smile:

I’ve been in this guild already and I really enjoyed it, but I left after the guild went inactive and I took a break from the game.
A couple non-serious guilds with my friends, but nothing serious. Also sovngarde.
Got experience for all except for lost halls.
What are your main character classes?
Currently playing Archer, Wizard and Paladin.
AUS!
I donated lots of keys in the past for this guild.
Don’t.
Yes of course.
I usually hang around voice chat so yes.
How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)
9/10, already spent plenty of money in this game.
Thanks, and yes I also accept the requirements and rules of the guild.

Accepted, message Skorker or myself for an in game invite. Welcome back! :slight_smile:

I was looking for a guild, because I have no guild.
No
Nope
To have fun and farm.
Australia
I’m poor and I’m new.
It ruins the game.
Yes
No, I use mute.

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here discord.gg/JT4dd2S, and be sure to message Skorker or myself for an invite into the guild in game. :slight_smile:

used to be one of the original members, wouldn’t join any other.
nope
I have a high end-game aptitude, except for lost halls, which I am still learning. My shatters is close to perfect.
I play when I can, inbetween working.
Au best server
Used to contribute daily candy lands, tombs and what ever else people wanted.
All forms of it is unacceptable.
yes.
I sure can.

Accepted! Message Skorker or myself for an invite into the guild in game. :slight_smile:

i have chosen sovngarde because it seems like a nice and friendly guild thats ok with newer players to join.
i have been a part of a guild before but it was incredibly inactive so i decided to leave that guild.
the only experience with a shatters is being at the spawn area but other than that i have no experience.
i can easily be active for around 1-3 hrs most of the time if there isnt any school exams on but other than that i will be on and off but atleast 2 hrs a week and thats at LEAST.
AU of course.
in terms of things like pots and keys i doubt i will but i can get a few pots to donate if im lucky.
hacking just ruins the experience and makes the game not that much rewarding so im pretty against it.
im family friendly and never really swear but im ok with hearing swear words its just i dont really say them.
im fine with entering voice chats for guild events but i wont really talk much as my mic isnt really that good.