Sovngarde recruitment thread (Australian guild) - Updated [Closed]

Accepted! Welcome to Sovngarde! Join the guild Discord here discord.gg/JT4dd2S2, and be sure to either message Soulfyre or myself for an invite in game and a proper role on discord! :):grinning:

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
In the past few weeks I’ve been getting really into rotmg, but with nobody to play with, I find myself grinding low tier dungeons until getting stuck at 6/8. From reading the description, I feel like Sovngarde will be able to help me grow as a player.
And also, just from the description, you’re really putting in an effort to maintain a chill environment for us all. I want to contribute and be a part of that.

Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
I was part of one guild years back, but I found that everyone has gone inactive when I came back to realm.

Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
Barely, I’ve only participated in public tombs a couple of times. But I’m eager to learn from the more experienced players and do some self-research as well.

What is your dedication/activity to the game?
In the past week or so I’ve really fallen in love with this game. I’ve been playing every day, grinding dungeons to try max my character and to learn more about the game. Once uni exams are over, I expect to be very active.

What is your main server?
Australia

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
I haven’t been purchasing realm gold recently but the next time I decide to upgrade vault space (which will probably be soon at this rate), I definitely want to contribute to the guild.

What are your views on hacking?
Having played other games in a competitive environment for a while, whenever the topic of hackers come up, I find myself referring to the quote:
“Cowards, I believe, are people who are afraid to embrace what they want in a natural, honest way.”

Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Absolutely I can guarantee this a 100%.

Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
Yes of course! Especially as I get more familiar with the guild, I want to participate in guild activities more. Even outside of realm.

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild. :slight_smile:

Because I feel as though joining a guild would be more fun than playing by myself. Also, joining a guild could be helpful in learning new dungeons. This guild seems to offer some of these things.
No
Have run few clean tombs but dats it
I got back into this game recently and I’ve been playing it a lot lately.
Australia
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Sure, whenever I receive keys or maybe when I get realm gold.
I think that because most hacks often disrupts game play experience of others, I’m usually against it.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Of course
Yeah why not

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild. :slight_smile:

I am an old player that has been on and off for nearly five years. Recently, I have gotten into the game, but find myself unable to max easily from 0/8 characters. Due to rustiness, my in-game skills have deproved significantly as well. I feel Sovngarde can help me grow as a player.

Everyone went inactive :frowning:

Yes, but I’m not particularly good at them. Still eager to learn from the more experienced players.

I am very active unless exams are around the corner, but that is in a few month’s time.

Used to be Asia East, but now since it’s deserted I find myself mostly in Australia

I haven’t been purchasing realm gold recently but the next time I decide to upgrade vault space (which will probably be soon at this rate), I definitely want to contribute to the guild.

I feel that those who need a crutch to play the game on an equal footing with others ruin a game.

Yes.

Totally. Having played other games competitively, I’m used to chatting and taking/giving instructions through discord. The only thing is that my mic doesn’t really work well so sometimes my words come out garbled.

I’ve been looking for a guild that is active around the same time and I happen to come across this guild recruitment
No, I haven’t only been playing rotmg for just over a month now
Considering how relatively new I am to the game, I have experienced most end-game dungeons, but have yet been able to consistently farm them without the support of large groups. In saying that, I still have plenty to learn and want to find out how I should be running dungeons efficiently
Anywhere from 2-6 hours a day, depending on how busy I am IRL
AUS
Sure am, I have a bunch of Pup and Manor keys I’ve been eager to use with a party.
Dislike anybody that uses hacks. They destroys games, the community and in-game economy along with it, need I say more?
I’m a pretty bubbly person, and easy to get along with.
For sure, the more communication the better right.

You have committed crimes against skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?

It’s an Australian guild which means I can actually play with guild members :smiley:
I was part of IdiotsUnited and Gezeugt, I left due to most players being offline when I’m online :frowning:
I’ve done a few public tombs, no clean ones. I’ve tried doing shatts/halls but chicken out as soon as too many projectiles come my way.
I’ve been playing a few hours a day as of recently.
Australia.
Yes.
As long as it doesn’t affect others’ ability to enjoy the game then whatever.
Yes, don’t talk too much anyways.
Absolutely.

I’ve always have missed out on the guild aspect of Realm as I have only joined guilds with friends who have later quit the game or barely play. Thus, I have never experienced an active guild before and this guild seems to be an awesome fit!
As stated, I have been in 2 guilds, I quit the first one to start a new guild with my friends. However, since they all have left the game I was the only active player left. Thus, I left the guild in search of other opportunities.
I have done Tombs and Lost Halls (Both Void and Cult). I can do Shatts up to the Bridge Guardian, but after completing the Bridge Guardian, pShatts get a bit chaotic.
I’m very active, I try to play at least 3 hours every two days, and I have been playing on and off for the past 5 years.
Mostly USWest2 or USMidwest. However, I’ve attempted to play on other servers like AUS and there seems to be no problem with lag.
I can probably donate pots.
Though I’m all for allowing people to do whatever they want and play the game however they want, hacking only hurts the hacker in the long run. They forgo the opportunity to learn about dodging, boss phases, etc. and don’t experience death. Getting good loot after an intense boss or dungeon run is always a good feeling, but hacking just dulls this feeling as one does not really do the work that other people do to get the same loot.
Yes, I am family friendly.
Yup, I’m fine with entering the voice chat muted or not.

I have never been in a proper and active guild before. I chose to join Sovngarde because it seems like a friendly and healthy guild.
No.
I’ve been in a lot of them but have never completed it.
I made this account a while ago and recently got back into rotmg, I want to get better at this game
Australia
Yes, whenever I receive keys
I feel like hacking just ruins the game for the hacker and others and I’m always against it
Sure
Yes

Recruitment is temporarily closed! Until further notice, all applications below this message will not be looked at.

I have been looking for an active guild with friendly guild mates to have some fun with.

Yes I am a former member of a guild, I left because I was going to be inactive for a few weeks and it was also become inactive as schools have just started up.

yes I do, i have done most end game dungeons

What are your main character classes?
I use Paladin, knight and assasin

Ae/Aus

Yes I am willing to supply a few life here and there or supply the dungeon its self.

ruins the game for themselves and others.

Yes I am generally family friendly and can adapt to younger players/guild mates.

Yes I am.

Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?
Yes I do

Because I wish to join an active guild
Yes multiple left due to them either falling into activity or being inactive in the first place
all but LH
i am fairly active now that school is over BUT i will be forced into inactivity due to military service (no date confirmed my guess Oct)
AUS
Yes
Perma death is a core part and to hack breaks
so not only does it make the game easier but breaks it fundamentally and all reward from the game is lost
all this is not to mention you are probably bad at the game if you need it
very much able to adapt when needed
yes

few of us are online see what I can do