Sovngarde recruitment thread (Australian guild) - Updated [Closed]

Recruitment is open again!

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild. :slight_smile:

See above post.

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
Looking for an active guild
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
Yes, former guild was inactive
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
Yes for all dungeons
What is your dedication/activity to the game?
Fairly active putting atleast 4hours per week
What is your main server?
Aus/Ae ( depending on player population)
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Yes
What are your views on hacking?
I’m against it and it ruins the hacker’s own experience
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
Yes

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild. :slight_smile:

I’ve been looking for an active guild for a while now and Sovngarde sounds like a good place.
Yes a couple, I mostly left because of inactivity within the guild
I have experience with Tombs and Shatts and only cultist LH runs.
I play everyday for at least a few hours
Australia
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Sure
There is no point, just ruins the game for everyone
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yep
Yep

Because its active, as my other guilds have been inactive, and not friendly but this guild looks fun and friendly and active.
Yes,CentreLink and Woolworthes and Gucci priest. I left because they weren’t active and friendly
I’ve done shatts before but never know how to clear or finish the end game dungeons.
I go on rotmg every day.
Australia (Best Server)
I do have keys in my chests, so yeah i can donate some keys if you would like me to. And i can donate some pots or items
I wouldn’t recommend hacking, i never done it before.
Yes
Yes, i prefer mute sometimes.

Looks like a nice guild to join and need friends.
Yes I was a member of another guild. The reason is that they became very inactive and I’m looking for people to play with since it gets lonely.
With tombs I do but I don’t know how to handle the rages. I’ve only done Shatts like 4 times and it was alright I guess. Lost halls and the newer ones I never tried but I heard that they are hard.
I been playing for almost 7 years but I’ve also taken some months off so around 5-6 years playing the game(Kinggace is my original account). I’m active but some times I take the day off you know don’t wanna make the game boring or just get bored of it by playing all day.
I like to hop around servers. When I had a rogue I would play on ASE or AE just because its easier to play rogue when no ones around ya feel me. Now I just play in USW2 to farm godland’s and stuff
Sure but depends on how much you want. Not the richest person and trying to max a necromancer right now but I can make it work.
Very mixed on that, If your like overdoing it well hope you get banned but if your just using auto loot or auto pick up its fine since everything is soul bound now. so 50/50 I guess. Also I don’t hack just putting that out there.
Well yeah. I’m cool with anyone and we all enjoy the same thing being Rotmg. As long as their not antagonizing me it should be fine.
Yeah, people tell me I got a kinda bad mic but once I feel comfortable with everyone Ill talk a lot.

You’ve been accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/GdjmvP and be sure to message myself, Slimslug, MROBLE, or Soulfyre for an in game invite. Welcome to Sovngarde man!

You’ve also been accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/GdjmvP and be sure to message myself, Slimslug, MROBLE, or Soulfyre for an in game invite. Welcome to Sovngarde mate!

See above, you’ve also been accepted :slight_smile:

• Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
    Cause I’m a true nordic warrior and because I play mainly in AUS and I want to play rotmg for fun more so I’m desperately looking for an active AUS guild.
  • Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
    because my old guild was basically a ninja guild and was not interactive at all, so I was too bored.
  • Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
    I have little with tomb but not the others. Halp
  • What is your dedication/activity to the game?
    On free days I usually play around 10-12 hours depending on whether my character died or not (e.g if my 5/8 3 wis to 6/8 warrior died after farming for 6-8 hours then I will stop for the day)
  • What is your main server?
    Mostly AUS but in the morning since AUS dont have lots of players I play in USW.
  • Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
    If I get lucky with life pots then I will definitely buy some keys on realmeye. Also sometimes I will buy some keys myself to contribute to the guild.
  • What are your views on hacking?
    I dont know much about hacks tbh, like the infinite hp hack or dupe hack? Either way I feel like those kinds of hacks ruin the game for others and should be banned ( like that one hacker standing inside mobs of gods before calling and killing many people )
  • Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
    Yes, I don’t worry about that at all.
  • Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
    Yes I am and I’m actually looking for guilds like these for more fun farming and getting less tilted when I die yay.

You’ve been accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/GdjmvP and flick a dm to myself, Slimslug, Skorker, or Soulfyre for an in game invite. Welcome to Sovngarde my dude!

[quote=“Skorker, post:1, topic:27708”]

• Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
    Looking for an active guild and I’m a laid back player so this suits me perfectly.
  • Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
    No, I don’t believe so
  • Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
    I have experience in all end-game dungeons.
  • What is your dedication/activity to the game?
    I play pretty regularly but, casually.
  • What is your main server?
    Australia/ASE, unless the realms are dry then i’ll hit up USEAST2 for the pops.
  • Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
    Definitely.
  • What are your views on hacking?
    Against it, but not aggressively, just believes it takes away from the game.
  • Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
    I’m 16 so of course.
  • Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
    Yeah.

HI can you resend me the link? My link expired sorry :frowning:

I really want to a part of an active community on realm
My old guild became completely inactive
I have tomb and shatts experience up to the 2nd boss
I play fairly regularly depending of course on study and work
AUS only pretty much
Yeah always happy to donate and can even pop keys sometimes
I wont judge anyone for doing it but personally i believe that it takes the challenge and fun out of realm so I wouldn’t ever consider it
I can be family friendly no worries
More than comfortable to get in the chat mute or not I’m easy

This is the permanent link. :slight_smile: https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild. :slight_smile:

See above post.

The experience you guys have described seems very appealing.
I have not played the game in two years; The last guild I was in died off while I was gone. Just fyi, I was in F S U back in 2015
I’m a tomb person. Not so much shatters.
around 1-2 hours each day
It was ASE years back but now it’s dead so now it’s Australia
I’m not planning on spending money at the moment.
I don’t mind hackers as long as they don’t get in people’s way (e.g scamming, reconnecting, etc.). Personally, I like the game as it is, it makes me more cautious and strategic.
Yes of course.
Yeah. Don’t mind at all.