Sovngarde recruitment thread (Australian guild) - Updated [Closed]

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild. :slight_smile:

IGN = Abhinavlal!

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
Because I am a “guild-less” guy looking to join something that is active.
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
The guild was dying and I wasn’t intending on leaving.
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
The only dungeons that I don’t have experience on are Voids and LH’s.
What is your dedication/activity to the game?
I play almost daily for around 4 hours, but tend not to play on weekends.
What is your main server?
Australia.
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
To be honest, no. I will be helping max characters with my un-needed potions if that is what you want.
What are your views on hacking?
Hacking only hurts the person using the hacks. It serves no detriment to other players.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes, but I do have the tendency to swear but I can attempt to stop.
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
Very comfortable!

I hope you accept my offers, happy playing!

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild. :slight_smile:

Recruitment is temporarily closed! Until further notice, all applications below this message will not be looked at.

• Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
    My friend (Brorlort) is currently in the guild. He says its extremely fun and a lovely community. Everyone is friendly and kind. Thats what im looking for!

• Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
    I’ve mainly just been apart of normal guilds with people that are always offline. So i decided to leave and find a guild with people that actually play the game hihi ^^

• Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
    Yes i have cleared all the end game dungeons multiple times except Lost Halls.

• What is your dedication/activity to the game?
    Currently I play pretty much everyday a couple of hours. I enjoy everything from trading to clearing dungeons with your mates and popping Tomb :(… But the thought about becoming a better player and completing dungeons and seeing those beautiful white bags is what keeps me going!

• What is your main server?
    Currently i dont really have a main server but I like to play on the EU servers as well as Australia

• Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
    Im the guy that spends a lot of money on games, but I have a couple of keys in my vault that I am sure willing to pop for the boys :slight_smile:

• What are your views on hacking?
    Hacking just ruins the game really. I dont see a point in hacking you just ruin the fun for yourself and sometimes for others. No point in hacking.

• Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
    Yes i am able to adapt to younger ones on voice chat. I have been the squeeker once and i know how it feels. So yes i dont care about peoples voice :slight_smile:

• Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
    Anytime. Sometimes i might be muted, but mostly i wont :stuck_out_tongue:

We have now reached max members in the guild. If you would like to apply, please be patient until recruitments open again.

The learner-positive attitude is what appeals to me as a returning player.
I’ve only briefly been a part of small guilds that were less strict with requirements.
I’ve only done public tombs and shatts, and never LH. Willing to learn though!
I play a couple days a week and always bounce back after losing characters. As long as I’m improving I’m enjoying myself.
ASE
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Yes! If it helps the guild it would help me, too.
I enjoy the hard work that comes with improving slowly at the game, shortcuts like hacking take away the purpose of the gameplay.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
I much prefer calm and family friendly language and would have no problem staying that way.
I’m happy to participate in voice chat, though sometimes muted.

Why have I chosen Sovengarde?
Because it seems like a chill guild. I’ve been playing rotmg on and off for a few months, nearly a year now, and I’ve only recently taken it more seriously. Playing alone in an mmorpg well, sucks and I really think this guild can help change that.
Was I ever a part of another guild? If so, why did I leave?
No, mainly because of timezone problems, and me not reaching most requirements (fame, star, certain amount of 6/8s or 8/8s, etc.)
Do I have any experience in end-game dungeons?
Yes, actually although, not much. I’ve done few public shatts (about 2-3), tombs (2), etc., and have read up on most, if not all of them to find out what to steer clear of.
What is my dedication/activity to the game?
Personally, I just enjoy the bullet hell feel of the game, and the seemingly endless grind. It always gives me a goal to reach, and the feeling of permadeath makes me feel more pressured to get better.
What is my main server?
Generally, I can play on any server, but mostly, I play on AE, or ASE
Am I willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Well, considering that I don’t necessarily have the money to buy realm gold, I unfortunately won’t really be able to, but if I ever have any keys on my vault, or any pots, I’d gladly donate!
What are my views on hacking?
I do not support hacking (in general), but when it comes to this game, it’s more so than others, because there’s no real point to even playing rotmg, when you take all the effort out of playing.
Am I family friendly, or able to adapt when younger ones are on voice chat?
(Assuming that I’d be able to get my mic working) For sure! I constantly have to do this with the younger ones of my family, so no problem here.
Am I comfortable entering your voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine
Yeah, why wouldn’t I? It seems like a given, having to join a VC every once in a while when in a guild this large.

P.S.: I actually have a Tomb key, and considering that I’m not actually in a guild, even if I don’t make it in the guild, I’m perfectly content with giving you guys the key for free! Not like I’m gonna pop it solo anyways :slight_smile:

I wanted to find an active and fun guild, and I got a recommendation from a friend to join this guild.
Yes, I was, but I didn’t like the atmosphere of the guild and have left as a result of this.
Yeah, I have a fair amount of experience in these dungeons, as I have done quite a few small private keys. But I am not extremely experienced, as I haven’t tried any of the riskier things in these dungeons.
I play on and off every couple of months, although I am dedicated enough to play at least once a week during the less active months.
My main server is Australia.
I’m happy to donate items and life pots to help purchase keys from poppers and am also willing to occasionally host keys myself.
I see hacking as futile, as it ruins the whole purpose of playing the game. I have had friends who have cheated in this game, and although I don’t like what they are doing, I will never try to be directly malicious to anyone.
Well I’m usually family friendly anyways, so sure.
Yes, I wouldn’t mind talking in voice chat.

Seems like a chill guild and has a sick name.
Yes. I left because I took a break from the game at the time.
For the most part; haven’t done too many halls or nests.
Primarily nostalgia – I still do enjoy playing the game with friends. I’m usually active around 3-4(?) days a week.
No preference.
Yes.
I usually don’t care if others use them. I’m not bothered by it as long as it does not affect my experience in the game (tbh mostly ruins the user’s experience as it makes the game stupid easy and boring).
Can adapt.
Yes.

before i start i wana say ur not going to accept me. i read some of the other applications and theyre better than me, doing shatts and such. u will read my application and see how bad i am, and understand what im talking about.

Sovngarde looks/sounds like a really cool, secure, and fun guild to play with. I have been playing alone awhile and this seems like a good guild to try out!
i was a former member of closetcru. closetcru was an inactive guild that was almost never on. I left because i never even saw one member of their guild.
well if oryx counts then Ive done oryx, Ive died in the nest, made it a little bit through LH be4 nexusing, and LoD
My favorite part of rotmg is permadeath. It may sound weird, but i enjoy how it makes it so every minute you’re alive you feel good about it. it also makes you play more strategically.
USSouth but that can change :wink:
maybe in the future, right now i cant rlly pay money on the game…
its stupid. if u hack to get that 8/8 its like…yippe. when you work for it, and try hard to get it, then youre like, YES! theres no accomplishment in hacking.
yes. I will always be able to adapt to the little ones, because i will probably be one of them lol.
maybe, i will need to get an account for disc first

I think Sovngarde is the guild I chose because it is a fun guild it isnt like other hard playing guilds. I have been in search of a fun guild like this in a while
My guild ended up inactive and no one played much i am a really active player and I like to play with other people
Although I may have not done there dungeons much i have watch videos and know approximately what to do
I have been playing to max my chars recently in server as i have had a dead guild i havent been as active as when i just stared the game
AUS
I am not really a rich player but i will try to the best of my ability to offer to guild funds
hacking makes the game boring and is unfair for other players i hate it when someone cheats
I am not very old anyways and yes i dont swear a lot cause i go to a school where you cant swear at all
Yes thats fine as long as things dont get out of hand
Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?
Yes I accept the rules and requirements for the guild

Application for Immotommi:

I have chosen to apply here as it seems to be a mature guild with good values which produce the kind of environment that I am interested in.

Technically yes. Though the guild is just myself and my mate do not really. I have decided to move on as I would like to get more from a guild than is possible with just the pair of us.

My experience varies so I will split the dungeons up.
Tomb: I understand how the dungeon works but have not really been apart of many clean runs mainly just public FFAs though I do understand how to keep a tomb clean.
Shatts: Similar to tomb although less famillar with the later sections.
Lost halls: effectively no experience.
With all of the above though I am keen to learn.

My dedication varies. I am a university student so my playtime is limited during the semester but I try to play when I can. Outside of uni I play quite a lot though.

Australia

I’m absolutely willing to contribute pots and in game items, but am hesitant to spend money as I am a poor uni student.

Would never hack myself. Don’t like it but can ignore other people hacking.

I do not speak with excessive obscenity and am very happy with the family friendly style.

Hell yeah. Discord up.

I appreciate your considerations

a some what friend recommended this guild to me he goes by the name Dylo in realm and ferret in discord.

Yea i was in a guild but only because i got invited and thought it was a trade request, to lazy to leave till now.

i can do shatts and tombs, only have done cult runs in halls and never done a nest.

I have no clue why i keep coming back to this game iv been playing ever since it came out on kongregate, and have had 3 steam accounts since then. if i had to pick one thing it would be the people who play this game.

I don’t have one its just what ever one has the least lag at the time (mainly AU)

well i’m not shore what this means but most likely yes.

play as you wish im no backseat gamer but i see it as training wheels and i don’t need them

im like 90% family friendly but i can adapt when younger people are in call and chat

Any time well when im home that is or playing the game

Sovngarde is recruiting again! As it has been a while, if you posted your application between the time the recruitments were closed and now please apply again as I don’t know if you are still looking for a guild.

sounds like a fun guild.
yes i was i got kicked,because i couldnt use my computer for a while
yes i do
i play evryday
uswest
yes
hacking is bad
yes
yes

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild.

Large amount of active players in an AUS guild that accepts new players.
I have been a member of a few and have left due to member inactivity and I stopped playing for a while.
No I’m way too scared of them
Getting back into it. play at least 5 times a week
AUS
No
Hackers should be banned
yes.
yes and I can use a mic